New National Project Ideas

Name Withheld

I have a few ideas for national projects

Mars Colony: Show your nations power and colonize Mars, has no effect on your gameplay

would require Missile launch pad, Space Program, Moon Landing, Green Technologies and Mass Irrigation

Would Cost: 10,000 Oil. 100,000 Gasoline, 1,000 Aluminum, 1,000,000 Food and $1,000,000,000

Olympic Stadium: Would Increases profit from stadiums and allow an additional stadium in each city

Would Require 10 cities

Would Cost 1,000 Steel, 500 aluminum, $15,000,000

National Granary: Triple farm production but increases upkeep 

Requires: Mass Irrigation

Would Cost: 250 Steel, 500 gasoline, $10,000,000

• Like 3

Number 1 is useless

Number 3 is absolutely broken, I have relatively low land for a food producer and it would still near double my income. I can't even begin to imagine how much someone like wampus could make.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've thought about the idea for more space related projects (Space Station, Moon base, Mars mission, Mars base) the issue is making them at all useful besides "prestige".

I mean it is 2061, time for some space stuff.

More accurately to real life benefits from space exploration, it usually comes in the form of technological advancement, so a way to reflect that in the form of a minor boost to say efficiency/revenue/decrease in operational costs of select improvements could work? Curious what other think of that.

Your_paragraph_text.png?ex=65bb4970&is=6

• 2 weeks later...

this sounds good, however, I would include projects like moon base and mars base, these projects actually have an effect in Cybernations, for example.
image.png.4f361b95a72dff8e915353ae812615da.png

I propose that there be 5 space projects in the game, 2 is already in the game but im editing its bonus.

Space Program : Doubles Missile Production, Permanent increase of commerce by 3% (also raises cap by 5%), presumabely by tourists coming to check out your space program.

Moon Landing: Permanent increase of commerce by 5% (also increases cap by 5%)

Moon Base: Now this will be extremely expensive, but worth it in the end. the Moon Base will essentially function like an extra city, however, it produces stronger versions of military, 15% more efectiveness but solely relies on commerce.

Mars Landing: Permanent increase of commerce by 7% (also increases cap by 7%)

Mars Base: Same as the moon base, but the military produced from here is even stronger, 25% more effectiveness.

These projects may seem OP, but will be extremely expensive, like a c30 would only be able to get like 1 of them if he saved for straight up 2 months, assuming he is on 0% tax and like 2.5k infra.

This is meant to be an extremely long term investment plan for players who are here to play for a long time. 

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Upvote 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order