Atlas Technologies First Annual Investors Meeting

Jordan

1 hour ago, darkbladechan said:

that's great and all but where is my $500,000,000 sign on bonusĀ you promised me when i joined?

We cut out bonuses this year....instead, you will receive a 1 year subscription to the "Jelly of the Month Club"

Ā 

Edited by Han Solo

Congratulations!

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Ā 

14 hours ago, Jordan said:

@Aero: For being our connection to Camelot at the time, getting us the protectorate and introducing us to Roselot.

CAT ASMR*, you of all people should know better, but with that correction aside Atlas is filled with wonderful people. I have met a lot of friends there, you guys are the best. Congrats Guys o/Ā 

Edited by Vexz
  • Like 2

Congratulations! I hope to see Atlas around for quite a while. Thanks for taking on the mantle, Jordan! Do me a favour and forward my regards to Max at the Atlas nursing home. :DĀ 

obligatory ā¤ļøĀ TaliĀ ā¤ļø catsĀ ā¤ļøĀ 

• Haha 1
xzhPlEh.png?1