Enigma Treaty

Casey

Because, they're shackled to the past and know no other way to play. To them victory means beating your opponents, but what happens when there are no more opponents? Sit around, twiddle our thumbs, play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) for a few months while we wait for another game to ruin? That sounds !@#$ing brilliant.

uHQTKq6.png

But didn't you realise it was TAC that declared war not the other way round.

They sanctioned 8 wars against us with 3 members before we did anything. But yeah sorry, totally our fault.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

We didn't declare war, not in any sense.

We confirmed that war was happening to us, because EoS had members attacking us before their declaration. Get your facts straight.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

TAC and EoS have been plotting about what to do to handle the other since they've been #1 and #2. Things became more discussed in the last week, and then suddenly two EoS launch attacks during the day it was rumored EoS was going to DoW TAC. So TAC responds saying they recognize a state of war between them and EoS. Technically TAC is responding to EoS's aggression. 

Technically.

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

It was actually 5 iirc, two of the wars had the declarations as "TAC scum" I think it was pretty clear what their intentions were. While I fully support EoS in finally shutting the &#33;@#&#036; up and doing something, they certainly could've pulled it off better. 5/10.

uHQTKq6.png

TAC and EoS have been plotting about what to do to handle the other since they've been #1 and #2. Things became more discussed in the last week, and then suddenly two EoS launch attacks during the day it was rumored EoS was going to DoW TAC. So TAC responds saying they recognize a state of war between them and EoS. Technically TAC is responding to EoS's aggression. 

Technically.

Hence 

'The War of Purple Aggression'

Technically.

Man speaks truth. Regardless of how you feel about preemptive attacks (personally I feel they're a perfectly acceptable course of action) an attack, even if it's you preempting what you think is an inevitable attack from an opponent, is still an act of aggression. TAC was responding to wars against their alliance from EoS.

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif