The story of the #245 alliance

Cedar

Ok, I mean this genuinly with no mal intent

Who?

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Pal, you report multis, you send messages to recruit. Not that hard. Well maybe for some people. Good luck trying to figure out what I said and apply it to your gameplay.

• Upvote 1

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

I think it very unethical  spamming messages when I came back from my hiatus  and created my nation i had like 45 messages  at the end of the day , and they don't stop unless you join an alliance 

1 minute ago, Cedar said:

I think it very unethical  spamming messages when I came back from my hiatus  and created my nation i had like 45 messages  at the end of the day , and they don't stop unless you join an alliance 

Recruitment Scripts/Bots have been in the game for a very long time. Get used to it.

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

Just now, Cedar said:

I'm from 2014 I think it's crap

things change. If scripts and bots weren't allowed to recruit. The game would have probably have died. It would take too long to recruit since hundreds of nations are being made each day.

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

Although I understand the purpose of recruitment bots and the need for them, I agree that the spam can get annoying. If you're a new player who isn't an experienced raider then you definitely should join an alliance. However, if you're choosing not to do that then there should be an option to disable the automated messages. Good luck with the alliance :)

Edited by Avatar Patrick
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Koala said:

Good luck in your endeavours, I will consider deleting cities just to force you to reroll your easily rebuildable/restartable nation.

Coerced City Deletion

Players have the ability to destroy their own cities. Coercing others to destroy cities is strictly against the rules. This includes, but is not limited to:

• Requiring city deletion as part of peace terms (for any war, individual or alliance)

Depending on the severity and scale of the offense, this can result in anywhere from a moderation strike to a permanent ban. The punishment is subject to moderator discretion.

Coerced Quitting / Forcing Players to Quit or Leave the Game

Bullying, harassing, or otherwise coercing/encouraging players to quit the game is against the rules. Depending on the severity and scale of the offense, this can result in anywhere from a moderation strike to a permanent ban. The punishment is subject to moderator discretion.

https://politicsandwar.com/rules/

So, you get some hate mail!  Ayy Lmao! 

Don't let it stop you: you've already got 2 other nations by your side, so you're only 160 away from equaling Rose.  148 away from The Knight Radiant.  Why you are barely 89 countries away from The $yndicate.  You can only go up from here!

• Upvote 1