[ANN] You're Happy When I'm On My Knees (Part 1 of 3)

Just now, Sinister said:

Definitely interesting to say the least. Can't wait to see the rest of the info as well. 

yes me too well I am waiting for taith reply of clarification on above posts. With strong proofs i strongly need lysander to just have a bit of public comment here or any major news channel

Anyone know what happened to Oshun Credit Union? It just seemed to vanish into nothing, and I cant find anything about it. Was I just either really god damn high, or having one of the worst fever dreams ever?

14 minutes ago, GrandCommissarWill said:

Anyone know what happened to Oshun Credit Union? It just seemed to vanish into nothing, and I cant find anything about it. Was I just either really god damn high, or having one of the worst fever dreams ever?

Merged into Bank Cymru pretty much. Taith has a habit of switching company names around to remove any hints of bad reputation it seems...

• Like 4

"well, for the first part. he definitely could have sold if he wanted to. Ive talked to him and we've come to an agreement that he isnt upset and the level of control he has is good.

for the second. I mean, its far easier to do internal transfers than it is to just send money over. we have all of the stuff recorded behind the scenes, where it really matters, but we prefer doing it that way there.

for the third. im not sure why arctic thinks that MERC is a dead company for one. it fully launched what, a week or two ago? for GNPI, its specifically geared towards larger companies, bigger contracts. less tickets is normal oh, and for SOSE that was during when we had some issues with lysander, all is sorted now however.

- reply of Neo Kas

And Arctic's response.

"All of NeoKas' arguments are flawed tbh

A lot of the evidence I posted was literally posted today...

So whatever his argument is [it] is based on outdated evidence" 

Replies from Taith and Arctic respectively. Posting this here to make things easier for everyone. All credit to Shashwat and OMN for the report.

Edited by Sinister
Edited for readability
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Smth based

Hehe and I have also responded in a short and sweet way for now 😉 Pretty much though a lot of the evidence I gathered was taken today, so Neo is honestly relying on outdated evidence. Furthermore, GNPI and MERC ARE DEFINITELY DEAD XD. Behind the scenes eh? Very convenient. Also back in the day of CPF, there were contracts daily lol.

I will be giving a full/formal response to these allegations and more in part 2.

Edited by Polar Bear ArcticExplorer
Ee

Would've been nice to have been informed lol...

18 hours ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

Merged into Bank Cymru pretty much. Taith has a habit of switching company names around to remove any hints of bad reputation it seems...

Would've been nice to have been told lol...

On 2/27/2021 at 9:06 PM, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

Taith has a habit of switching company names around to remove any hints of bad reputation it seems...

Company names and player names. It's surprising how well it works. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/