Filter Bounties by Type and Amount

Thalmor

How about just having 4 bounty options in total? And each time a bounty is placed, it just adds on top of the existing bounties

So instead of having 100 1m Attrition Bounties, you have 1 100m Attrition bounty.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Majima Goro said:

How about just having 4 bounty options in total? And each time a bounty is placed, it just adds on top of the existing bounties

So instead of having 100 1m Attrition Bounties, you have 1 100m Attrition bounty.

I agree, this would a great improvement.

When I was raiding I hardly ever bothered to look at the bounties page because it was so tedious to scroll through to find targets in my range. Definitely could use a rework if Alex actually wants people to look at the bounties.

I would suggest reworking table columns and making them sortable:

• Date Posted
  • Leader
  • Nation
  • Alliance
  • Cities
  • Nation Strength
  • War Type
  • Payout

Additionally add filters similar to how the 'Find Nations in War Range' page operates:

• Hide Beige Nations
  • Hide Vacation Mode Nations
  • Hide Nations in Alliances
  • Hide Nations Without Open War Slots
  • Hide Nations Outside War Range (edit addition)
  • Hide Attrition Bounties
  • Hide Nuclear Bounties
  • Hide Ordinary Bounties
  • Hide Raid Bounties
Edited by Zephyr
Added another item to second list

On 2/26/2021 at 11:28 PM, Thalmor said:

A small, easy, and useful quality of life improvement:

Allow for bounties to be filtered by type (attrition, raid, or nuclear) and by amount ($1,000,000, $1,000,000+ $10,000,0000+, and $100,000,000+).

A lot of bounties are $1,000,000 and just take up space. Being able to filter those would be useful.

This Plus being able to filter by score for war ranges or city counts as well.

22 hours ago, Thalmor said:

@Alex @Prefontaine

I believe this suggestion has quite a bit of support, and would be pretty easy/quick to implement. 

Hit up Adrienne. She maintains the QoL list and I typically work with her when adding QoL to an update list. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

tbh bounties are a dead feature used mostly by grumpy people and collected sporadically - if at all.

I agree with the "combine all bounties" thing though. Idk why we have a list of dozens of 1m bounties.

Bounty Hunting could become a feature as prominent as raiding if worked correctly.

I haven't seen an official announcement anywhere, but I see that my suggestion has been implemented. Thank you so much Alex and others who work in game development! 

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I haven't seen an official announcement anywhere, but I see that my suggestion has been implemented. Thank you so much Alex and others who work in game development! 

Ah, yes I forgot to announce it, but we did implement your suggestion! Thank you for making it!

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link