I look at these people with 1k+ reputation points and I wonder... just... how?

Xaria

We got @Akuryo with 2543 reputation points
We got @Sweeeeet Ronny D with 3265 reputation points
We got @Changeupwith 1408 SOMEHOW! Yes... Changeup.. idk why.
@Thalmor is an exception
We got @Prefonteen with god's number.

How...Please just tell me... I wanna be famous like you guys are... Help a brudda out come on :3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

10 minutes ago, Xaria said:

@Thalmor is an exception

How...Please just tell me... I wanna be famous like you guys are... Help a brudda out come on :3

Let me show you

Orange Man Bad

Quack Man Bad

NPO Man Bad

ET>KT

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Imagine saying nice and/or smart things to get to 1000 upvotes, when you could be a total asshat and piss everyone off. All hail Alex and his neutralization of downvotes!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

Yeah running an alliance, that's generally super helpful, look at Ad, she has over 3k on less than 900 posts.

The other thing you can do is just post a TON, and eventually you can work your way up. 

Also mine has slowly grown over playing for what is it? 6-7 years now?

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Xaria said:

@Thalmor is an exception

Akuryo and Changeup are only that high because Alex removed the feature that was downvotes removing upvotes... now that he has removed that option, shills like those guys get their upvotes increased, while the downvotes they get do nothing... 

In other words, there are three ways to get upvotes... The first is to post DoE's. So long as the alliance isn't a complete waste of space, and is tied to a major-ish alliance, you'll get upvoted by most members of the sphere you're apart of. The second way is to post quality memes under every major topic for a while. A good meme may get 5-10 upvotes, and the highest I've gotten from one is like 31 upvotes... The third way is to post propaganda and tell your sphere about your posting of the propaganda. Even if everyone on the enemy side downvotes it, the current system only counts the upvotes, so screw your enemies...

Be ruthless, and remember, no matter what you do, you will never catch up to Prefonteen or Prefontaine. The pre's are better and are our Gods. Worship them to gain their blessing, and with their blessing, may you be successful. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Xaria said:

@Thalmor is an exception

Memes. 

Photos taken moments before disaster:IMG_4284.png?ex=65e7b5ef&is=65d540ef&hm=ee44a7d254b300e2b8ad02bdbbeb6001c16d2c0c285bd7623f51ffd7e3331375&

10 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Akuryo and Changeup are only that high because Alex removed the feature that was downvotes removing upvotes... now that he has removed that option, shills like those guys get their upvotes increased, while the downvotes they get do nothing... 

In other words, there are three ways to get upvotes... The first is to post DoE's. So long as the alliance isn't a complete waste of space, and is tied to a major-ish alliance, you'll get upvoted by most members of the sphere you're apart of. The second way is to post quality memes under every major topic for a while. A good meme may get 5-10 upvotes, and the highest I've gotten from one is like 31 upvotes... The third way is to post propaganda and tell your sphere about your posting of the propaganda. Even if everyone on the enemy side downvotes it, the current system only counts the upvotes, so screw your enemies...

Be ruthless, and remember, no matter what you do, you will never catch up to Prefonteen or Prefontaine. The pre's are better and are our Gods. Worship them to gain their blessing, and with their blessing, may you be successful. 

Citrus seems upset.

Return the downvotes so I can watch people like phoenyx, OP and firwof to name a few turn dark red in a matter of seconds.

While we're at it let's do it to citrus too since he's already upset.

• Upvote 3

CirtusK nailed it on the head. Post alliance announcements, memes, and dunk on people. My upvotes have come from all three, with memes and dunks being the biggest contributer.

Also I've been doing this for years. It takes time. It didn't happen overnight. 

Aiya is also right though. Don't get hung up on internet points. It's not the best indicator of anything except that you post on the forums a lot. 

• Like 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Just do it

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

Better solution: just don't post on forums lmao

This place is a waste of time

This is a far more accurate solution to your problem than anything I could have come up with... Honestly, stick with Hidude on this one. 

Like this:

"I do not like you.

Now, please do not misunderstand. I do not want to give offense, nor insult, nor intrude upon your personal bounds of comfort.

I most certainly do not wish to imply that you are any less than the wonderful, smart, strong, capable human that you can choose to be.

What I do want to do is simply to ensure that we are both cognizant of the fact that we are strangers to each other.

We do not truly like each other. We do not truly hate each other. We both have our strengths, and our weaknessses.

We both have our interests, we both have our cares, and each of those unique only to us.

We do not have any objective interests in each other. We have literally never met.

...But I would like to see just who you could become, all the same."

-scarfy, 2/17/2021

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Majima Goro said:

Let me show you

Orange Man Bad

Quack Man Bad

NPO Man Bad

ET>KT

Wtf it worked bruh

19 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Become an alliance leader and argue on the forums. Ez.

@Bradley Can I coup your alliance please so I can brag about how successful I was in doing that pls ;3 ty

19 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Yeah running an alliance, that's generally super helpful, look at Ad, she has over 3k on less than 900 posts.

The other thing you can do is just post a TON, and eventually you can work your way up. 

Also mine has slowly grown over playing for what is it? 6-7 years now?

People usually like... in an argument they choose the winning side to get upvotes... so whenever Alex is getting dunked on I should always dunk on him so I get these juicy upvotes.

19 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

easy, just catalog high-quality gifs like it's a part-time job

LVScPYZ.gif

Is that Albert Einstein? Bruh is he drunk... HOW DID YOU GET UPVOTES FROM THAT wtf this is witchcraft

19 hours ago, CitrusK said:

So basically ChangeUp was never meant to be? Got it...
and 31 upvotes!?!? goddamn fam could you share man I think you got too much to hold on your back and I should start posting top quality memes whenever NPO posts again.

18 hours ago, Aiya said:

Read the room, make quality posts, but most importantly, stop caring about reactions~

I am not that great when it comes to posting quality stuff... if I am lucky I would probably think of something genius that gets me upvotes.
True but man... like do you know how many friends I would get? I would get so many friends fam!

18 hours ago, Thalmor said:

CirtusK nailed it on the head. Post alliance announcements, memes, and dunk on people. My upvotes have come from all three, with memes and dunks being the biggest contributer.

Also I've been doing this for years. It takes time. It didn't happen overnight. 

Aiya is also right though. Don't get hung up on internet points. It's not the best indicator of anything except that you post on the forums a lot. 

Got it... time to spam memes around Orbis and shit on Valkorion Baratheon
Actually no I would get killed... I am already getting shat on by posting threads about useless things.
👍. I think that's the best choice tbh... The forums is not really worth it.

17 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but once in awhile you just wanna achieve something then regret it at the end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Outside of the in-game content already listed here, jump in on mocking unpopular game play changes. People who hate the idea spam upvote anyone who shows even mild disdain for those changes. You can also echo support for popular ideas, these get you less upvotes because people are more motivated by negative feelings.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

Outside of the in-game content already listed here, jump in on mocking unpopular game play changes. People who hate the idea spam upvote anyone who shows even mild disdain for those changes. You can also echo support for popular ideas, these get you less upvotes because people are more motivated by negative feelings.

Much like literally any human community, then?

On 2/26/2021 at 10:17 AM, Kurdanak said:

easy, just catalog high-quality gifs like it's a part-time job

LVScPYZ.gif

You provide a most valuable service.

On 2/26/2021 at 10:21 AM, CitrusK said:

May they remain merciful.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:06 AM, Aiya said:

Read the room, make quality posts, but most importantly, stop caring about reactions~

Aiya is wise, listen to her.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:59 AM, hidude45454 said:

This is true. It hurts though.

4 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

...There's a word for this but I can't remember it.

• Thanks 1