New aliance

slayer of worlds

Im going to be creating an aliance but I need menbers so im recruiting members. This aliance will be made a while from now but it will be a great aliance, it will be run by the government with all having a say in it. Any changes will be voted by the members. It will have a balanced tax. Every one can do anything as long as it doesnt threaten the aliance. If you need help you can ask the whole aliance in discord unless you want to dm someone than make sure one of the government members knows so they know the situation. Refund are limited for the day for up to 2mill. Changes and tips can be made in chat. So if you want to join the aiance it will be a big help.

Today is March 1st.  Since, as you said "It will be a while from now," then I respectfully suggest that you wait exactly 1 month and post in the 1st of next month.

I assure you, your announcement will then be timely, and you will get more people giving your alliance the due consideration it deserves.  

In fact, I can honestly say that there's not a person on these forums that will dispute my suggestion that you posted exactly 1 month early.  Because then people will see that you're a patient and dedicated fellow who has put thought and effort into his undertaking and who understands the value of follow-through and patience.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2021 at 8:10 AM, slayer of worlds said:

Im going to be creating an aliance but I need menbers so im recruiting members. This aliance will be made a while from now but it will be a great aliance, it will be run by the government with all having a say in it. Any changes will be voted by the members. It will have a balanced tax. Every one can do anything as long as it doesnt threaten the aliance. If you need help you can ask the whole aliance in discord unless you want to dm someone than make sure one of the government members knows so they know the situation. Refund are limited for the day for up to 2mill. Changes and tips can be made in chat. So if you want to join the aiance it will be a big help.

??

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png