Alliance Seniority

Han Solo

1623899205_Screenshot_20210226-1210152.png.ce99c8224bfb6f8ef676a285c7dc70d7.png

I joined Oceania like a week ago (six days). Hasn't updated since. Was also having this issue in Pantheon and Compass. 

@Alex Please prioritize looking into game issues before looking at (Prefontaine's) game ideas (should also look at more than his ideas).  Try milking from a different cow instead of Pre almost every single time god damnit. Anyways, trying looking into Tech Support more often and prioritizing it over game suggestions. Fix the major annoying bugs(This aa senority glitch, Treaty web glitch, etc) then move forward to (a) suggestion(s)(Spies, ID, VDS, etc > Keno, Ads, Baseball, etc) that('s) a(re) hot topic(s). 

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 3/7/2021 at 9:04 PM, Village said:

Any updates?

Yes, I'm working on tracking the date everyone joins an alliance so we can quickly update everyone's alliance seniority to the correct amount in the future, and I'm also working on reducing the number of nations (better inactive nation purging) on the server because I think that is likely what the culprit is here.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Developer
19 hours ago, Alex said:

Yes, I'm working on tracking the date everyone joins an alliance so we can quickly update everyone's alliance seniority to the correct amount in the future, and I'm also working on reducing the number of nations (better inactive nation purging) on the server because I think that is likely what the culprit is here.

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

As a suggestion, maybe do a forced vacation mode and put the nations in a "cold storage" where they aren't updated after a set length of time to lighten the load while still allowing people to come back.

:)

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Village said:

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

As a suggestion, maybe do a forced vacation mode and put the nations in a "cold storage" where they aren't updated after a set length of time to lighten the load while still allowing people to come back.

:)

Good idea, but this is already the case. We're just looking about being more stringent about that currently.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Developer
On 3/11/2021 at 11:41 PM, Alex said:

Good idea, but this is already the case. We're just looking about being more stringent about that currently.

Oh...I didn't know it worked that way. But great! :) Have a great day and thanks!!!

• 1 month later...