Limit amount of offers per person per resource type

Phoenyx

Perhaps 2 or 3 per resource type. Would avoid seeing this:

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 8.01.55 AM.png

Alternatively, if we could render certain players invisible, basically like embargoing someone, just making them invisible instead, would also work, though would basically mean a lot of people have to do that in order to avoid seeing the offers of 1 or 2 people. 

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

• Phoenyx changed the title to Limit amount of offers per person per resource type

He is on another level, you clearly dont understand his 4d chess maneuvers, us mortals are unworthy.

On a serious note, things like these are bound to happen and relatively rare, and if they do happen, its usually fierce market flipping.

I dont think it really warrants a change.

• Upvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

People do this sort of thing to try and get people to post lower bids, or to drive the average price down. I honestly don't mind it, but I can see how some people could. If this thread gets some heavy traction I'll look at adding it to the QoL list for the next update.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

18 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

People do this sort of thing to try and get people to post lower bids, or to drive the average price down. I honestly don't mind it, but I can see how some people could. If this thread gets some heavy traction I'll look at adding it to the QoL list for the next update.

A simple "hide embargoed offers" toggle would be great, actually. That would pretty easily solve phoenyx's problem without inhibiting people's ability to do dumb stuff for the memes. 

• Thanks 4

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 minute ago, zigbigadorlou said:

A simple "hide embargoed offers" toggle would be great, actually. That would pretty easily solve phoenyx's problem without inhibiting people's ability to do dumb stuff for the memes. 

Good call, will add that to the QoL list.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Wait, we brought QoL changes?

I guess we did much more than to screw literally everyone lol.

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png