yaya dms dont work

Nokia Rokia

hello yes this is me about to vent please enjoy as like normal people gonna point and laugh as this game is one of the largest annoying toxic piece of garbage communities i chose to stay in because a couple friends and me had some meh memories but i love them so here i remain

anyways i want to go over the past 2 years of my playtime and imma make this snappy

June 1st 2019 the time i founded TCM within the later periods of the month got hit by House Stark for things i said in 2017 the same alliance Kiwi left due to the fact they are simply a toxic bad alliance

June-July 2019
i joined a micro bloc and gave out a lot of money by buying a royal marry amount of credits it was called the confederation it had 6 members and out of the six 3 merged into TCM and 1 merged into the last member Weebunism over the course of the blocs life

August 2019

Astra was the last few bloc members reformed with people i got to agree to join by some interesting means these included North Point led by akuryo, BoC led by Dusty, GPC led my Minesome, and lastly Weebunism led by Empiur than ofc myself Nokia Rokia Leading TCM

dail it up a few months we rolled every micro around us for fun partied in very large voice chats and had a blast so November rolls around and a new war starts 

the Novembers times was well in 1 word chaos George currently called Bumi also called Azazle decided to steal Pantheon bank and was a member of BK High Gov for their Econ

here is where matters get complicated George steals the  bank in a matter of 2 days from Six Sadistic worth around 13 billion at around this time i made a bank called summit banking

Summit had 6 billion invested into it and its offshore while i was leading it was used to deliver the pantheon bank to George in s separate offshore myself dusty and minesome all ordered it to be protected from our alliances 3 of the 5 Astra leaders but wait theres more i gave George and his new alliance 3 billion in investments i gave 2.5bil to my AA and 500mil to a former member named Peeslj who re invested it into summit inflating the bank numbers which was the idea of my bank partner S Wolfe

now to the next part Pantheon rightfully angry attacked george and remember those prots 3 of the 5 astra members signed well here is matters start getting interesting

BoC refuses to follow through and before they do such TCM and GPC immediately follow through this is the start of poor pantheon later in this war The Immortals enter the fight and have the war renamed to callapse in the mines from its original name Poor Pantheon remember how this war started by a certain someone stealing the pantheon bank welp theres more so hold on the night the bank was stolen several old players were invited to the joke and laughed for hours many even told George good job

well known players like myself the than loved Elijah Mikaelson Dusty Uriah Matt the Great Epi and Star Tube a guy who had soup in his name and Kiwi as well as Akuryo and many more also cant forget Cooper from TKR

the war ended not because this situation though that would have made my life both OOC and IC a lot less painful the War ended down the line with Goons 

Goons declared a war on these forums they accused me of pedophilia and demanded i disband my alliance  and delete my nation the leader of Goons Do Not Fear Jazz was the person who made the post and it was deleted for OOC 

after this goons had no proof and they would later Dox me and share my facebook accuse me of stolen valor and follow me around to 2 other games accusing me of pedophilia 

i later in order to help several friends of mine in the poor pantheon war and the Summit banking issue which occurred when George defaulted on 3 billion I was foced to decline peace terms with Tyrion the leader of The Immortals because he demanded i pay their whole coalition 10 billion cash something i did not have and is efectively the largest reps ever to be pushed besides the Dail Up war(NPO Last Time) the largest being 1 billion which is a recorded i believe Rose was once upon a time forced to pay

I allowed S Wolfe to accuse me of stealing the bank to keep his name from any mismanagement we both caused and i took credit for stealing the pantheon bank so TCM could peace out of the war with TI and Pantheon lastly i deleted my nation after accepting several things i never did and left around 70 servers to try and leave PnW 

this is part 1 of 3 because its 23;30 at night and i need some sleep 

Edited by Nokia Rokia
I will be attaching a google document to number 3 containing proof
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1. Yes this is true, Nokia was indeed the target of several OOC attacks that ruined his reputation

2. He never deserved it nor the hate associated with it

3. Nokia you’re retired go home. You’re inability to work on recovering your reputation and instead ruin it more with situations such as constant retirements and constant returning to the game. Inability to control yourself in game and in the forums and constant fighting with people who point out your issues. And you’re inability to handle FA properly are all issues that are ruining your reputation. As someone who is your friend I can’t stand next to you if this is how you’re gonna be. I need to see improvement and actually effort in terms of bringing yourself back up. You can start by taking a big break from the game. Then move on from there.

tl;dr - Nokia didn’t deserve the OOC attacks from 2019 but people have the right to be unhappy with the shit he does now. 

(This is the rare moment you will see a Wall of text from me) 

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

You should never share private information in a politics game
People want the best for them and if they see somebody successing
They will of a course betray you for their own gain.

They wanna try to ruin this person and gain attention but sadly you cannot do anything about these people

It angers me to know that good competent people are always the targets in certain games and I had this thought in mind to start a Trusted Police Force against the doxxers, the police that can be trusted by the victims and I would love to punish these shitheads but I am really unsure if I should start something like this.

@Nokia Rokia You are a strong man for staying in here even though you got shat on a lot lol... but still you should just leave the game and have your friends added in discord to speak to whenever you wanna.

6 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

1. Yes this is true, Nokia was indeed the target of several OOC attacks that ruined his reputation

2. He never deserved it nor the hate associated with it

3. Nokia you’re retired go home. You’re inability to work on recovering your reputation and instead ruin it more with situations such as constant retirements and constant returning to the game. Inability to control yourself in game and in the forums and constant fighting with people who point out your issues. And you’re inability to handle FA properly are all issues that are ruining your reputation. As someone who is your friend I can’t stand next to you if this is how you’re gonna be. I need to see improvement and actually effort in terms of bringing yourself back up. You can start by taking a big break from the game. Then move on from there.

tl;dr - Nokia didn’t deserve the OOC attacks from 2019 but people have the right to be unhappy with the shit he does now. 

(This is the rare moment you will see a Wall of text from me) 

Just wanted to point out im retired dont expect me to be active for a long while closet you're gonna get is some forum posts because letting my frustrations out is a healthy habit

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If you are retired, then be retired and stop bothering my members.

Nokia is merely retired from Politics and War, to pursue his true passion - begging for attention.

• Haha 3

On 2/28/2021 at 9:41 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

DMs really don't work sometimes.

...But they work well enough for your dirty laundry, so kindly keep that shit there fam.

k? k. gud.

3 day and 12 hour muted take forever