Last Transmission From The Alzhin Broadcast Tower

Evernt

Ayy lmao much love and honestly best song 

Retirement is hard at first but its nice to set back and poke fun at people who spent the last several months harrassing me 

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Like 4
  • Downvote 4

22 minutes ago, Evernt said:

Hello there, I'm Evernt the Co-Founder of TCM and I'm being held hostage in a bunker thirty miles underground because of my war crimes on Alpha-Centari. Anyways I am here to announce that I am retiring from duty as one of 3 coal kings, and Starfuze shall be nominated as my successor.

I am leaving cause my mental health has been on a downward trend as of late and honestly this game isn't something helping me much. I hope I can sort my life out and actually have self-esteem. Onward to greatness.

I have give many thanks and hearts to the friends I've made along the way: Nokia Rokia, Wingawoo, Fairmoon, not my depression, Nokia doesn't want to be fa for Hammerfall, Jackrackham, Church, Starfuze, Village, Justinian, NoU, Slicknick, Shotaduck, Zephyr, Tym, Ducan, Talia, Peelsj, Arctic, Rainbow, Stringbean, Leopold, Babai, and many other's I can not name at the moment but I still love and cherrish. Love you too Chute Mi. 

TLDR: I had to do this in order to get into Hammerfall, though seriously I'm retiring cause I want to improve my mental health before I go down further. And have fun. ~<3

Love,
    Archduchess Of Alsiumfjord Evernt.

I thought we were friends 😕 anyway adios get well soon

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Havgle said:

Can we please have farewells in the proper category?

1206699260_RoadsRailroadsSeaportsMap24022021002326.jpg.b3ec1426ed970cdf8baf222697c6653d.jpg

Honestly, since it's their last post it doesn't matters as much. Here's a meme.

Edited by DaBigBawss
  • Haha 3

"Oh you're that meme guy from RON." -Random RON reader in a random discord server

miniGif_20210227174247.gif.96b8e23de7157562710bf145b03cd1be.gif

1 minute ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Ok so appointing a new Coal King aka a leader is of an alliance is not AA worthy?

It really isn't. Go do that in forum spam please.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 7

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

1 minute ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Ok so appointing a new Coal King aka a leader is of an alliance is not AA worthy?

Doesn’t matter who if they’re quitting it should go to the proper category 

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 4

I'm very happy knowing you Eve. You're a very energetic and willing to understand person. It really helped talking to you about Nokia & co. Please remember all the good times we gave you. You're one worth knowing with your passionate heart & goofball personality.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I do not know who you are, but mental health is something to be taken seriously.

I wish you good luck and may you recover soon.

• Like 3

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

Good luck, take care of yourself :) 

• Like 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order