Problems closing the app and displaying the virtual keyboard in the new app

Nicoo0o0

Hello, a few minutes ago I downloaded the new app for android and I immediately encountered a problem, first of all with the keyboard which, by clicking on the login textboxes, the app did not recall the virtual keyboard (the keyboard is the native android one, I do not use third-party keyboards) make typing impossible.

The biggest problem I encountered, however, is the one concerning the closing of the app that every time blocks the manager of recent apps and seems to make it crash, having to restart the device to solve.

The same thing happens when I try to lower the widget bar which leads to the same problem.

I leave a short video of the problem in the attachments. (As you can see in the video I don't use the three navigation keys but I use gestures, I tried to switch and use the three keys, but the problem remains) I hope it can help the developer.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 2/23/2021 at 7:37 AM, Nicoo0o0 said:

Hello, a few minutes ago I downloaded the new app for android and I immediately encountered a problem, first of all with the keyboard which, by clicking on the login textboxes, the app did not recall the virtual keyboard (the keyboard is the native android one, I do not use third-party keyboards) make typing impossible.

The biggest problem I encountered, however, is the one concerning the closing of the app that every time blocks the manager of recent apps and seems to make it crash, having to restart the device to solve.

The same thing happens when I try to lower the widget bar which leads to the same problem.

I leave a short video of the problem in the attachments. (As you can see in the video I don't use the three navigation keys but I use gestures, I tried to switch and use the three keys, but the problem remains) I hope it can help the developer.

Hi @Nicoo0o0, thank you for the thorough report and including the video. I am going to chat with the app developer and see if we can figure out what's going on. In the meantime, you should be able to play at https://politicsandwar.com in your mobile browser hopefully without these issues. Thank you!

@Nicoo0o0 Can you tell me what device you are using here?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 2/24/2021 at 7:24 PM, Nicoo0o0 said:

@Alex Sure, I'm using a Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, updated to MIUI 12 based on Android 10 and updated to the 01/01/2021 security patch. Happy to help, I'm available if you need more information!

Thank you. I have forwarded this information to the app guy, our next step is to try and reproduce the error on our end through emulation and then figure out how to fix it. Hopefully that won't take too long now that we know what we need to emulate :)

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link