[Treaty] The Dominion and Human Over Pave the Road for Peaceful Relations

Agathor

Congratulations on the treaty! As a fellow micro, I can understand being excited about a treaty and wanting to announce it to the world. However, I've learned a few things about the forums by observing them and they aren't often welcoming to micros. Since you've already learned about the 'treaty rule,' allow me to give you a heads up that you probably shouldn't post a DoE either. If you need anything, feel free to reach out.

• Upvote 4

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Agathor; you're a good lad. But your FA is worse than mine 😄 

For the future, it's best to only post on important treaties. Good luck either way though hehe.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Agathor said:
"A devastated world. A barren post war landscape. Two parties head for the same well, and spot each other at the same time. Each tentatively restrains themselves, hoping in agony that this will not end in bloodshed like the last encounter. Trigger discipline is exercised with wavering commitment, as the first party dares to speak, through their locutor, "I am Agathor. I seek only peace and brotherhood." Surprised the second party approaches, cautious that this may be a trap, the second stranger chooses to extend a hand in friendship anyway, realizing that the bloodshed cannot continue indefinitely. As he reaches towards this daring stranger, he replies, "Welcome, brother." From that first moment, a new chain was forged. One that shows the world how trust can be achieved between two strangers seeking the same goal. The two strangers cooperated and shared in the glory of their achievement. It was at that moment the world knew a light had been turned on, and the sunny shores of peace now appeared on the horizon.

The Core of the Treaty - The Dominion and Human Over Alliances swear on pain of death to not hit each other with their own hands by signing Non-Aggression Pact. Under Treaty stipulations The Dominion and Human Over both agree to non-interferance in each others current wars (if any), and for three months will promote peaceful relations and trade despite Buck's single-minded determination to punish those who woke him from his slumber.

fa9e221e74c4940701a321d0a33a5d946b768232796.png

DominionFlagResize copy.png

I thought Human Over was dead lol

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

On 2/19/2021 at 7:00 PM, Aqua-Corpsman said:

.-.

Oh, so when anyone else says that they are hailed as Jesus Christ himself but when I say it I'm just a !@#$ that doesn't understand the forums.

No, jokingly criticizing and laughing at micros making fools of themselves is not an "unhealthy" environment. It's, in fact, a healthy environment that is lively and dynamic rather than uniform and stale. Nobody truly has anything against these alliances (mainly because nobody knows who the !@#$ they are or where the !@#$ they came from) and I am always happy to see new communities be created in Orbis. They just happened to make fools of themselves, and are now getting their dose of being laughed at as we all do at some point.

No one is laughing at us, it's just good fun. Go for a walk - I think you need some air. 

And maybe a shower.

1 hour ago, Nukey6 said:

Can you post a link to the DoE of Human Over? I don't know 'em. Sorry

The same content from our DOE is on our alliance page, verbatim.

• Haha 1

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:01 PM, Agathor said:

Noted,

I'll keep that in mind when I forge any other treaties.

Ignore the haters. This kind of thing is exactly what this section of the forum is for.

Congrats on your treaty.

• Upvote 3

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

3 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

No one is laughing at us, it's just good fun. Go for a walk - I think you need some air. 

And maybe a shower.

"Good fun" is the poor bullied kid's way of saying he's getting laughed at lmfao.

Ironic, I just got out of the shower. Should I do it again? 😛 

3 minutes ago, Sval said:

Ignore the haters. This kind of thing is exactly what this section of the forum is for.

Congrats on your treaty.

Ahem, there is a reason why the treaty web doesn't show non-aggression pacts isn't there? Or is that just irrelevant and unrelated and has nothing to do with the fact that NAPs are not worth the time?

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

38 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Ahem, there is a reason why the treaty web doesn't show non-aggression pacts isn't there? Or is that just irrelevant and unrelated and has nothing to do with the fact that NAPs are not worth the time?

Congratulations, you've absoiutely nailed it right here.

Welcome to the Alliance Affairs forum, where what can and cannot be posted is defined by Da Rulez for the Alliance Affairs forum and not the in-game mechanics! This includes things such as NAPs, Blocs, government changes, internal AA news, DoEs, DoWs, and so on.

• Upvote 1

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

1 minute ago, Sval said:

Congratulations, you've absoiutely nailed it right here.

Welcome to the Alliance Affairs forum, where what can and cannot be posted is defined by Da Rulez for the Alliance Affairs forum and not the in-game mechanics! This includes things such as NAPs, Blocs, government changes, internal AA news, DoEs, DoWs, and so on.

Uh huh. Okay, maybe you'd like to have a conversation with everyone else who called them out for this? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are in the minority. Although this did not break the rules it should in no way be encouraged and by contrast everyone's criticism is perfectly valid.

So what's your point? 

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Just now, Aqua-Corpsman said:

So what's your point? 

Just because you choose to be toxic to newbies doesn't mean the rest of us have to follow suit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

7 minutes ago, Sval said:

Just because you choose to be toxic to newbies doesn't mean the rest of us have to follow suit.

Is that so?

On 2/19/2021 at 5:41 PM, JadenStar10 said:

Why would you post the signing of a NAP...

On 2/19/2021 at 5:45 PM, Natonito said:

They're just looking for that sweet forum approval.  I've never even heard of Human Over before.

On 2/19/2021 at 5:56 PM, Smokey1 said:

Anyone who signs anything with this guy is automatically my enemy. 

On 2/19/2021 at 5:56 PM, MinesomeMC said:

Because it’s not important. Relatively speaking only M-level, maybe O-level, and sometimes protectorate treaties should be announced.

On 2/19/2021 at 5:57 PM, Malleator said:

No one will ever forget this monumental day!

On 2/19/2021 at 6:10 PM, Merky Mo said:

This is monumental I'm truly astounded by this marvelous cooperation between Human over and the Dominion. All of Orbis will remember this treaty for years to come cheers to this NAP!!

On 2/19/2021 at 6:18 PM, BigMorf said:

The world has changed

On 2/19/2021 at 6:20 PM, Cedar said:

I wish you all would keep youre NAP announcements  simple for I dont care much for reading an erotic short story 

On 2/19/2021 at 6:21 PM, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Cute.

Now shut up.

/s

On 2/19/2021 at 6:36 PM, hidude45454 said:

micro moment

On 2/19/2021 at 6:50 PM, Starfuze said:

Didn't even realize it was an NAP until I actually read it

thought it was something at least somewhat important

On 2/19/2021 at 6:53 PM, Aqua-Corpsman said:

you've been bamboozled. 

Important treaties that make sense are criticized. Also, it's tough love. You learn best when you are embarrassed to all hell. 

It would seem no one has to follow suit....maybe that says something?

The defense rests, your honor. 

Nevermind this:

image.png.bfe4d11f3c1b8ad6c4a9364046dd91c4.png

• Downvote 2

On 2/19/2021 at 7:39 PM, epicdude203 said:

Since you've already learned about the 'treaty rule,' allow me to give you a heads up that you probably shouldn't post a DoE either.

I mean replies on a DoE are normally nice ones, and I'd suggest making a DoE a couple weeks after your alliance is created so people can get a feel of who your alliance is, and whether or not it commands their respect. DoEs are also pretty good for getting an alliance name out in the public.

• Upvote 1

effefeef.jpg.57f1cc4806abd281ffc72dae46723a2b.jpg

1 minute ago, Sval said:

Yes, it is.

Right, either I'm being used as a scapegoat (wouldn't be the first time) or you're stupid. It isn't entirely impossible that both are occurring, however.

For one, this is hardly toxic. Much much much more vile language occurs in Orbis on a day to day basis.

For two, nobody is following my lead. It's unanimous. If anything, I'm following the crowd in telling them off.

For three, it's not like this is the first alliance to do this and get chewed out for it. Nobody gives a shit any other time, so what's different now? Is this alliance somehow special or better than the others? 

For four, !@#$in and? I never said anyone should/shouldn't be "toxic to newbies". Do whatever the hell you want. You are acting like I am garnering a hate mob against these two alliances, which is blatantly not the case. I've said before and I'll say again, I have no particular grievance with these two alliances and I wish them well. I am merely following the tradition and the culture of baptism by fire in PnW.

Maybe, just maybe, you're stepping out of line.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Right, either I'm being used as a scapegoat (wouldn't be the first time)

You quoted my post. Nobody singled you out in any way. You did this to yourself.

• Upvote 3

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

3 minutes ago, Sval said:

You quoted my post. Nobody singled you out in any way. You did this to yourself.

That's true. I misunderstood that. Sorry.

Nonetheless, every single other point I made still standing and poking holes in every aspect of your argument.

26 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

That's true. I misunderstood that. Sorry.

Nonetheless, every single other point I made still standing and poking holes in every aspect of your argument.

Well, no. Not really. My argument was that they should ignore the haters because treaty announcements is exactly what Alliance Affairs is for.

This is what you've demonstrated so far:

• you don't know what "toxic" or "unanimous" mean.
  • you don't understand the criteria for posting in this forum
  • you don't check whether the posts you quote actually back up your point
  • you get yourself into an argument, call the other person stupid, and feel as if you're the victim

Oh. And if it doesn't appear on the treaty web, you don't think it should appear in Alliance Affairs. So by your own logic you shouldn't even be posting in here.

I'm done helping you derail this topic.

Good luck to The Dominion and Human Over Alliances. Ignore the haters.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

2 hours ago, Sval said:

Well, no. Not really. My argument was that they should ignore the haters because treaty announcements is exactly what Alliance Affairs is for.

This is what you've demonstrated so far:

• you don't know what "toxic" or "unanimous" mean.
  • you don't understand the criteria for posting in this forum
  • you don't check whether the posts you quote actually back up your point
  • you get yourself into an argument, call the other person stupid, and feel as if you're the victim

Oh. And if it doesn't appear on the treaty web, you don't think it should appear in Alliance Affairs. So by your own logic you shouldn't even be posting in here.

I'm done helping you derail this topic.

Good luck to The Dominion and Human Over Alliances. Ignore the haters.

Lmao okay. I would respond, but you don't want to talk about it anymore.

I'll leave it at a simple "what?" and "lol".

What? Lol.

• Downvote 3

On 2/20/2021 at 11:17 AM, Agathor said:

Hey, I don't mind people being stupid or sarcastic over it. 
I am new to using the forum and having an alliance of my own so if the unwritten rule is to post treaties that are "important" no worries.
I learned not to post NAPs here. Makes no difference to me.

To those who sincerely wished our two alliances well and don't mind I thank you.
To those who are truly annoyed I used the forum for its intended purpose to my knowledge, I apologize and I'll be sure to not post NAPs here again.

who cares about what other people think is important, you're not in the wrong. you do you 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 12:49 PM, Aqua-Corpsman said:

"Good fun" is the poor bullied kid's way of saying he's getting laughed at lmfao.

Ironic, I just got out of the shower. Should I do it again? 😛 

Funny that you should mention it, but I am being bullied by Micropockyklypse. And I have single handedly held them in place and caused them to eject their leader.

You may thank me for subduing those idiots. Gawd it's good to have warm barrels again.

On 2/21/2021 at 1:52 PM, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Is that so?

It would seem no one has to follow suit....maybe that says something?

The defense rests, your honor. 

Nevermind this:

image.png.bfe4d11f3c1b8ad6c4a9364046dd91c4.png

Lol you are not the defense here hahaha

You need another shower man - you really stink.

• Haha 1

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

I'm pretty sure that the main source of micro-hatery is that when micros post properly in the same place as huge alliances do, they're diluting the impact that the huge alliances are so greedy for.

Also nobody hails anyone like they're Christ, wishing someone crucified is rather against the rules I'm pretty sure :P

4 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Funny that you should mention it, but I am being bullied by Micropockyklypse. And I have single handedly held them in place and caused them to eject their leader.

You may thank me for subduing those idiots. Gawd it's good to have warm barrels again.

Lol you are not the defense here hahaha

You need another shower man - you really stink.

Grats on the boolying boolies, it's my favorite pastime too, but bruh. Clean yourself up before you stink-shame, I can literally* SEE how stank you are rn 🤢

*"literally" used here for literary and rhetorical effect as opposed to unironic factual effect, though the difference is negligible outside of an academic context

• Haha 2