What The Abyss offers to all

Starfuze

There are many benefits to joining The Abyss, so I'll list them for you.

- 5mil sign-on bonus with lots of possible grants in the future

- Flexible Tax structure that caters to your playstyle

- We are willing to teach any member that wishes to how to code a bot using Python

- An experienced gov that can help you learn the game and grow

We look forward to your visit! 

Discord Link

Alliance Page

• Like 1

effefeef.jpg.57f1cc4806abd281ffc72dae46723a2b.jpg

On 2/18/2021 at 11:54 PM, Starfuze said:

There are many benefits to joining The Abyss, so I'll list them for you.

- We are willing to teach any member that wishes to how to code a bot using Python

We look forward to your visit! 

Discord Link

Alliance Page

I'm new here, so forgive me for speaking out of turn, but it's my guess that most alliances can offer a seasoned staff, grants for new players, and so forth. 

However, with the tech sci-fi world that we're living in, that bit about Python is a good selling point.  I gave it a glance myself last semester, and now since January I've been learning C++ and Unity.  I admire anyone willing to teach a coding skill to anyone else.  Good luck and I wish you well.

I'm not part of any FA; this is just me speaking as myself, as a new player who recently got the Abyss recruiting message:

Now, I'm certain that you're tired of these messages, and you've probably gotten, or will get, dozens of them. Want some advice? Take an offer! That way the bots, like this one, won't message you anymore. And, obviously, I suggest you join the Abyss! 
So consider joining, and hopefully this bot doesn't message you again...wouldn't that be annoying right?

Well, good luck and I wish you well!