Wiki Administration

naTia

I was not sure where to put this, so I assumed here would be fine.

My question is whether or not the administration on the Wikia page is active, or if they just send bot messages? In addition, who are the administrators?

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

So you have already seen my message, and I am glad to know I indeed have manual-correct for all my various typos! I kid, and thank you for the help. My goal is to get as much of P&W active as possible so just knowing you are here is all the help I need. Thanks again!

• Upvote 2

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

• Administrators

I would love to get the wiki more fleshed out, it's pretty barebones at the moment and not very useful. If you (or anyone else) is interested in being an admin there please let me know.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I would honestly be more than happy to be an admin, but my only concern is congruency between official posts. What I wouldn't want to happen is to make posts that contradict current format.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

• Administrators

I would honestly be more than happy to be an admin, but my only concern is congruency between official posts. What I wouldn't want to happen is to make posts that contradict current format.

Current format is... eh.

It all needs to be "remodeled" and made more professional anyway. We should establish a format together, and then follow it from then on out.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Current format is... eh.

It all needs to be "remodeled" and made more professional anyway. We should establish a format together, and then follow it from then on out.

Okay, I wasn't certain. But yeah, I would be more than willing to do that and anything else on the Wiki.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

• Administrators

Okay, I wasn't certain. But yeah, I would be more than willing to do that and anything else on the Wiki.

Would you like to become an admin? If you would, let me know what your wikia username is and I'll give you the powers.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

It matches his user name. Biggest current problem I see is a lack of a way to easily navigate to anything unless you know is already there.

That is a big issue, and definitely something we need to fix. If you guys want to work on the homepage perhaps, and have a part of it broken down for navigation purposes that may make the wikia more useful for all.

Forums Rules | Game Link