Im banned

slayer of worlds

11 hours ago, slayer of worlds said:

I was banned for multiple accounts. I used them for when I was board. if i can do anything to get unbanned I will.

so what do I do?

You agreed to not make multiple accounts and you did so. Too bad. So Sad. Wait the 24 days.

Edited by Montiform
  • Upvote 1

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

I have made three more accounts and know thats breaking the rules but im willing to delete them though I cant because I have used the market in less than three days. Please dont delete my main account or ban my IP address I will promiss to never break ANY rules again or my account will be destroyed for good. Its the only thing that Im worried about in this message is my main account. Delete any other accounts just not the mist please. Are you going to delete my account,the mist,? I hope to here from you soon alex. 

Ps im going to be posting the acounts I wanted to delete so they can get deleted

4 hours ago, slayer of worlds said:

There you go

I have a feeling all my accounts are going to be deleted for this action I took. Please dont delete my main acount please please please dont delete it please.

Dude, Making Multiple Accounts is against the rules, You agreed to it, You're main will get banned for Multiple Accounts

Edited by Wingawoo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

Creating 3 nations while you're waiting for your ban to expire for creating multiple nations isn't a very good strategy.

I've banned your new multis. Wait for your ban (now bans) to expire, and then create ONE nation.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic