Black Skies TIE the Knot

Alan

(I apologize for two posts. The Order refused to allow me to finish the FA changes in the terms post).

To protect and ensure the liberties of both parties, Black Skies and TIE  the following agreements have been made after the surrendering of Liberty Bloc.

In addition to the terms TIE pledges to not speak to current members of TO (except for outside of P&W) and will leave the TO discord as to prevent communications that could be misconstrued as poaching. TO members that remain in TIE's discord will be allowed to stay and communications there can continue as normal. 

Should current government of TO specifically reach out to TIE members to infer their rolling, "birthwei" or dogpile of the alliance past this this signing (2/17/2020) Black Skies pledges to treat it as a declaration of war as violation of Article 4 of the terms.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 27

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

6 minutes ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

Secondly, this is not something we wish as many TO and TIE members are friendly with each other and this seems decisive. 

TIE has made it perfectly clear that the drama kicked up over this is not worth the hassle. Friends talking to friends about an alliance can be under the blanket term "poaching". As a result and to make it clear that TIE don't want to deal with this and put it behind them they'll be leaving the TO discord.517fb1dbd2f4056a576184fc6f62493b.png.b829d016a292cfeaf1fe11b4bd24db38.png

All I can say is I'm sorry previous issues were brought from Imperium into TO/TIE. With the rhetoric used and the war TIE wants to be done and put everything behind them.

Edited by Young Guilo
  • Upvote 1

Eat them instead.

This reminds me of when GOONS enacted encom, kek
Also I am detecting a lot of salt in this post
<_<
>_>

It's also honestly kind of sad you're so worried about getting rolled again you ban your own members from even communicating. I for one enjoy talking with TIE folks, including MH and Crunch. But whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Lord Vader
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Peace in our time

I'm disappointed in you son.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

12 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

This reminds me of when GOONS enacted encom, kek
Also I am detecting a lot of salt in this post
<_<
>_>

It's also honestly kind of sad you're so worried about getting rolled again you ban your own members from even communicating. I for one enjoy talking with TIE folks, including MH and Crunch. But whatever floats your boat.

3d79ac817f7320cdab9d5a9bfcea45ce.png.bd1ae756a469c7b61dff8a67ae04aaac.png

You blitzed us. And you lost $900m more than us. And you had 18 more nations in the fight.

I'm sorry who rolled who?

TIE's decision to not talk to you again is their own take a look at the screenshot I provided.

Edited by Young Guilo

Eat them instead.

You blitzed us. And you lost $900m more than us. And you had 18 more nations in the fight.

I'm sorry who rolled who?

Oh i'm sorry, last I checked our whales had more infra/city than your c15s, not to mention look how many planes you lost.

On top of that, for us that's just a few days of income to rebuild, that could take you weeks, maybe even months.
I rest my case

Edit: Or even look at the score, we actually gained a few hundred score while you lost almost ten thousand. I ask you who really lost more?

Edited by Lord Vader
  • Upvote 2

Peace in our time

4 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

Oh i'm sorry, last I checked our whales had more infra/city than your c15s, not to mention look how many planes you lost.

On top of that, for us that's just a few days of income to rebuild, that could take you weeks, maybe even months.
I rest my case

Edit: Or even look at the score, we actually gained a few hundred score while you lost almost ten thousand. I ask you who really lost more?

We dropped from 60 to 54 members as we removed inactives and two members were in the process of quitting the game. Infra doesn't add as much score as military. We'll be back in Top 40 soon.

Eat them instead.