[Peace] Liberty Surrenders

Alan

4 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Very true, SF and TCM were wonders to talk to compared to BS and TIE....

Probably because of the threats sent by Vader and maybe a better peace deal overall. TCM and SF are just kissing ass ti save pixles 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Cpt Crunch said:

Probably because of the threats sent by Vader and maybe a better peace deal overall. TCM and SF are just kissing ass ti save pixles 

lol, what threats? must of just sent them to you

• Upvote 4

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

8 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

the grandstanding wasn't supported by the rest of the bloc and was done without clearance

ah that makes a bit more sense if there's disagreement within liberty bloc. well hopefully you guys will be able to recover from that. best of luck to ya

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I can imagine. Have been in talks with Pantheon, TCM, and BS. And Alan was awful to talk with.

Opening up by calling me a !@#$ definitely doesn't make me want to work with you. Sorry we couldn't get you into Liberty Bloc. Better manners and respect probably would of gotten you in.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Just now, Young Guilo said:

Opening up by calling me a !@#$ definitely doesn't make me want to work with you. Sorry we couldn't get you into Liberty Bloc. Better manners and respect probably would of gotten you in.

Sorry for calling you an Exclamation Mark, at sign, hashtag, dollar sign. However your tone in the conversation was entirely negative. Even prior to my first Haupts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

You had a lot of the community that disagreed with all of your admissions. Is there something I'm missing? Why did you give up? Is this a "live to fight another day" kind of thing? I had my popcorn ready and everything😑

31 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Two parties, both under the NAP, that merged into a single entity are still under the NAP.  The continuity here is quite straightforward.

By that logic, I would say TO was the NAP breakers if Schrute didn't negate my ability to say that with the above admission. 

I'm not 100% sure I agree, but I also think the term "blanket NAP" is so vague that it's hard to say anything. 

• Upvote 3

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

26 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I can imagine. Have been in talks with Pantheon, TCM, and BS. And Alan was awful to talk with.

he banned me from his news server for "Verbally Abusing & harrassing his members" when i pointed out that his alliance was always >10% Grey.

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

Would *have. Better grammar might make you more respectable.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Natonito said:

If only all overmatched opponents would be so quick to surrender when they're getting rolled like a flauta.

I know you and your comrades in the bloc are desperately hoping we will roll over and go away, but that's just a recipe for disappointment there buddy.

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 hours ago, Natonito said:

If only all overmatched opponents would be so quick to surrender when they're getting rolled like a flauta.

For the record, they weren't even overmatched, they had the plane, tank, and member advantage when we started.

• Upvote 3

Peace in our time

7 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

Yes, it's called logic.   

I can't merge TKR with SK to form "@Squeegee Smells" and then be free of the NAP to declare on who I want.  Treaties are binding when there is clear and non-conflicting continuity between the previous entities and the current one.  

Not really the time or place for a RebelMoment here.

Treaties can be cancelled though? Like what if both alliances who merged formally repudiated their status as being signatories to the NAP prior to their merging? The NAP doesn't actually have a provision outlining the process for an alliance wishing to leave the NAP, or even a provision stating that it is impossible for a signatory to leave the NAP.

There is a difference after all, between breaking an NAP and cancelling an NAP.

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

No no no

Liberty is supposed to die at this scene not surrender and everyone stop attacking them. 

9 hours ago, Young Guilo said:

Minesome is about as irrelevant as a VCR. (Not that you don't deserve getting called whatever name someone can think of.) 

• Upvote 3

On 2/17/2021 at 5:28 PM, Deborah Kobayashi said:

he banned me from his news server for "Verbally Abusing & harrassing his members" when i pointed out that his alliance was always >10% Grey.

Woah, Wanderer. How could you abuse them so harshly. How depraved