[RoH] For your consideration

The Titan

27 minutes ago, RyanK said:

jOiN bK

I see that the almost non-existent space I left behind was filled by players more courageous.

o7 for you, brave ayylien.

5 hours ago, SixSadistic66 said:

Great job, plunder those poaching scums!

chromo.png

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

It never ceases to amaze me how few people understand basic language and definitions. This had to be explained on RON last night as well.

In the corporate world, poaching has a different term - he's hunting. Same basic concept. The thing is, all it is one company trying to yoink the employees of another. That's a broad definition, and it's the same for poaching with alliances, it's broad because the manner of ways you can achieve this broad.

It be can blatant and direct, which is the only version these micros can think of. Thanks for re affirming to the rest of us you have absolutely no critical thinking skills.

As I demonstrated to someone of that opinion last night, poaching can very easily be many degrees of subtle. How subtle it is, does not ultimately matter, they are there with the purpose of trying, whether trying hard or barely at all, to convince a member of one alliance to become theirs. 

It's a very simple definition. It's a broad definition. It's a broad field with a littany of tactics because it's literally social engineering, a field there is so much too. Whether or not an alliance cares about you doing it varies, but if you're some tadpole here thinking all the bigger older alliances are making up this poaching thing for an excuse to punt you for being annoying, it's been a CB long before you got here, and it's been the functioning understood, literal definition for a long time.

Now for the future please learn how language and social interaction and communication works, so that people don't have to explain basic concepts to you in paragraphs while you're sitting their flailing around about "I can't believe MY actions had consequences!"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

It never ceases to amaze me how few people understand basic language and definitions. This had to be explained on RON last night as well.

In the corporate world, poaching has a different term - he's hunting. Same basic concept. The thing is, all it is one company trying to yoink the employees of another. That's a broad definition, and it's the same for poaching with alliances, it's broad because the manner of ways you can achieve this broad.

It be can blatant and direct, which is the only version these micros can think of. Thanks for re affirming to the rest of us you have absolutely no critical thinking skills.

As I demonstrated to someone of that opinion last night, poaching can very easily be many degrees of subtle. How subtle it is, does not ultimately matter, they are there with the purpose of trying, whether trying hard or barely at all, to convince a member of one alliance to become theirs. 

It's a very simple definition. It's a broad definition. It's a broad field with a littany of tactics because it's literally social engineering, a field there is so much too. Whether or not an alliance cares about you doing it varies, but if you're some tadpole here thinking all the bigger older alliances are making up this poaching thing for an excuse to punt you for being annoying, it's been a CB long before you got here, and it's been the functioning understood, literal definition for a long time.

Now for the future please learn how language and social interaction and communication works, so that people don't have to explain basic concepts to you in paragraphs while you're sitting their flailing around about "I can't believe MY actions had consequences!"

I'd like to then publicly apologize to TLE for poaching my girlfriend from them after she accidentally joined their alliance instead of Black Skies. I know they'll be crushed and feel that I betrayed their trust. I am sorry.

"Hey man, how's it going?"
"Good, got things set up to make my own alliance."
"Cool can I join you there?"
"Sure."

I hope you know this is a text game where people make friends. Friends tend to stick around and work with each other. People have the abilities to make their own choices as to what alliance to join as, they too, are human beings. 

Now for the future please learn how "free will" and the ability to use one's brain works, so that people don't have to explain basic concepts to you in paragraphs while you're sitting their flailing around about "yOu HAvE nO tHinkINg sKiLlz"

• Upvote 2

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

7 hours ago, RyanK said:

jOiN bK

Who are you?

6 hours ago, Luna Moonfang said:

I see that the almost non-existent space I left behind was filled by players more courageous.

o7 for you, brave ayylien.

They're not an ayylien

18 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

It's funny cause Alan's an idiot and nobody's going to care because they're all micros but damn that's a laughable justification for hitting someone to set the shenanigans in motion.

That's rich coming from TI after KT hit. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Het blijft me verbazen hoe weinig mensen de basistaal en definities begrijpen. Dit moest gisteravond ook op RON worden uitgelegd.

In de zakenwereld heeft stroperij een andere term: hij jaagt. Hetzelfde basisconcept. Het punt is, het is alleen een bedrijf dat probeert de werknemers van een ander te binden. Dat is een brede definitie, en het is hetzelfde voor stroperij met allianties, het is breed omdat de manier waarop je dit breed !@#$ bereiken.

Het kan flagrant en direct zijn, en dat is de enige versie die deze micros kunnen bedenken. Bedankt voor het opnieuw bevestigen aan de rest van ons dat je absoluut geen vaardigheden hebt om kritisch te denken.

Zoals ik gisteravond aan iemand met die mening heb laten zien, kan stroperij heel gemakkelijk in vele gradaties subtiel zijn. Hoe subtiel het ook is, het maakt uiteindelijk niet uit, ze zijn er met het doel om, of ze nu hard of nauwelijks proberen, een lid van een bondgenootschap te overtuigen om van hen te worden. 

Het is een heel eenvoudige definitie. Het is een brede definitie. Het is een breed veld met een beetje tactiek omdat het letterlijk social engineering is, een veld dat er ook zo veel is. Of een alliantie erom geeft dat je het doet, varieert, maar als je hier een kikkervisje bent, denkend dat alle grotere oudere allianties dit stroperij-ding verzinnen als een excuus om je te straffen omdat je vervelend bent, is het een CB geweest lang voordat je hier, en het is lange tijd de functionerende begrepen, letterlijke definitie geweest.

Nu, voor de toekomst, leer alsjeblieft hoe taal en sociale interactie en communicatie werken, zodat mensen je geen basisconcepten hoeven uit te leggen in paragrafen terwijl je zit te zwaaien over "Ik kan niet geloven dat MIJN acties gevolgen hadden! "

Akuryo defending quack?

Partisan lays down his flask of whiskey and heads to bed.

hahahahaha my fricking google chrome is auto translating.

Truly the world demands more Dutch

It's fricking bad dutch too.

Inbred google ass corporate !@#$es

Get colonized mother!@#$ers

This is becoming one of those running diaries. Pretty great.

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Akuryo defending quack?

Partisan lays down his flask of whiskey and heads to bed.

hahahahaha my fricking google chrome is auto translating.

Truly the world demands more Dutch

It's fricking bad dutch too.

Inbred google ass corporate !@#$es

Get colonized mother!@#$ers

This is becoming one of those running diaries. Pretty great.

Edit:Apparently only my page translated. Not yours.

My bad.

• Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif

13 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Guilo failing to make a logical argument and mentioning girlfriend for the 100th time:

Also Guilo:

image0.jpg.b83de75925fd7fed0fdccfd44a714aa8.jpg

Weird flex but ok...

Sorry. Didn't realize being in a relationship is a "flex". Didn't realize wanting to spend time with someone you care about is a "flex".

If I said I was going to snowplow my driveway you'd say "Oh look at him flex. He has a plow and not a humble shovel". Don't poke and make up petty nonsense. Maybe then you can experience my "flex" too.

• Downvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

11 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

Sorry. Didn't realize being in a relationship is a "flex". Didn't realize wanting to spend time with someone you care about is a "flex".

If I said I was going to snowplow my driveway you'd say "Oh look at him flex. He has a plow and not a humble shovel". Don't poke and make up petty nonsense. Maybe then you can experience my "flex" too.

Mate I don't even know you but half the things I've seen from you are you mentioning you have a girlfriend. You're almost as bad as another certain FA that got engaged when Snekman was beating them in a FA discussion. 

• Haha 2

thalmorcommie.png

On 2/17/2021 at 2:37 PM, alyster said:

That's rich coming from TI after KT hit. 

Not as rich as trying to compare actual aggressive actions to "poaching during a merge".   That's gold, Jerry.   Gold.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...