A Farewell

Wingawoo

Just now, Jordan said:

Bye Winga! You know my DMs are always open to you! Don't stay gone too long.

i'll try, its unlikely i will talk to PNW people 

Just now, Akuryo said:

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

*Hugs and snugs*

:2DGentleHug:

I do hope you'll come back eventually.  Please take really good care of yourself 💗

• Like 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Just now, Nukey6 said:

I'll miss you but I'll always be glad I had the privilege of knowing you. Take care of yourself, mate. I have no doubt you're clever and perseverant enough to improve your life and yourself.

it was nice meeting you nukey, you were a good friend ❤️

• Like 1

Ill miss you man, playing with you in TKR's game voice was fun as !@#$.

• Like 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

I hadn't seen this yet, this is one of the first PNW posts to actually break my heart. Godspeed wingawoo and I hope things get much better for you. o7

248058895_CombinedMeme16022021022216.thumb.jpg.8ce318af5da9f9bc527a88b29c26cd98.jpg

• Like 2

"Oh you're that meme guy from RON." -Random RON reader in a random discord server

miniGif_20210227174247.gif.96b8e23de7157562710bf145b03cd1be.gif

Awh, I am and we all are really sad to see you going Winga. We will all miss you, despite your past mistakes, you have improved so very much! ^-^ Even though you may be leaving the community, you are always welcome to populate my dms. I will be here to support you until the end, so please don't give up on yourself as no one else has. I wish you the best of luck in the future. You've been a good friend and nice company. I shall await your hopeful return with meny hugs!

*Hugs*

• Like 2

Oceania and I have forgiven you for a long time buddy. I am very proud of the progress you have made as a person in the short time I’ve known you. In hindsight, I wish we had more time with you in Oceania. Removing you was, and probably will always be, the biggest regret I’ve had in this game. Feel free to dm me whenever you want. Adios and farewell compadre.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1