To all it my concern.

where were u wen Nokia die

i was in bed playing batlefield when chek forum

"Nokia is kil"

"no"

Who's next?

• Thanks 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent Weebunism unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
Nor do I represent the opinions/beliefs of Saratoga County, the 21st Congressional District of New York, the Libertarian Party of New York, the New York Naval Militia, the State of New York, NAEMT, the USNSCC, Fine Gael of Ireland, the United States of America, the Republic of Ireland, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the Western Hemisphere, Constellis, the United Nations, H. Sapiens, Hominids, Sol-3, the Sol system, the Orion Arm, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Laniakea Supercluster, or the Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex. Thank you.

On 2/15/2021 at 8:07 PM, DaBigBawss said:

801157695_ItHurtsInMyMeowMeow15022021200707.jpg.071d3e473d78b29fc81924eaf2bb0775.jpg

Ikr, how the fuk did Firwof get on that list and I didn't. I was literally part of multiple of Nokia's governments T_T

On 2/15/2021 at 7:48 PM, JackRackham429 said:

not this time mate

this aged well, din'nit?

To whom it may concern, I do not represent Weebunism unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
Nor do I represent the opinions/beliefs of Saratoga County, the 21st Congressional District of New York, the Libertarian Party of New York, the New York Naval Militia, the State of New York, NAEMT, the USNSCC, Fine Gael of Ireland, the United States of America, the Republic of Ireland, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the Western Hemisphere, Constellis, the United Nations, H. Sapiens, Hominids, Sol-3, the Sol system, the Orion Arm, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Laniakea Supercluster, or the Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Xaria said:

Bro I wanna die... I said goodbye and everything

@MinesomeMC @JackRackham429
Will this be a lesson for us to never comment on any "Goodbye" post? I sound like a grandma now lmfao.

I already knew it was gonna happen. Y’all just keep trusting him lmao.

1 hour ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Ikr, how the fuk did Firwof get on that list and I didn't. I was literally part of multiple of Nokia's governments T_T

Look dude I'm just the guy who makes memes. That's between you and Nokia as to why you weren't in his list. 

• Like 1

"Oh you're that meme guy from RON." -Random RON reader in a random discord server

miniGif_20210227174247.gif.96b8e23de7157562710bf145b03cd1be.gif

23 hours ago, DaBigBawss said:

Look dude I'm just the guy who makes memes. That's between you and Nokia as to why you weren't in his list. 

@Nokia Rokia you best start 'splainin or i swear ill get shadow to bonk you

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...