SNN:The Safety Word is Deus Vult

Hey there @Denison Are you all interested in ending the war with round 1?  Not looking for a big spectacle here or anything.  Our objective was met and there is not much value for either side to continue.  We'd be willing to end it if you were as well.

• Upvote 2

Hey there @Denison. Are you all interested in ending the war with round 1? We're pixel huggers and don't like war but wanted to prove we aren't shit bloated micros by dogpiling you 17:1. Our objective was met(to flex our infra and numbers) and there's not much value for either side to continue(you guys can go back to farming). We'd be willing to end it if you were as well.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Janny Larpers

There's a big difference between asking for peace and offering peace.  We're perfectly content continuing, just thought half a billion in damages per KT member was enough of a point and offered an out to ya.  I don't know what getting completely zeroed does for you, but as you wish, carry on.

Game Of Thrones Look At The Fun We'Re Having GIF

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Denison said:

Hey there @Denison. Are you all interested in ending the war with round 1? We're pixel huggers and don't like war but wanted to prove we aren't shit bloated micros by dogpiling you 17:1. Our objective was met(to flex our infra and numbers) and there's not much value for either side to continue(you guys can go back to farming). We'd be willing to end it if you were as well.

I support you whoever you are keep fighting.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

7 hours ago, Lord Tyrion said:

There's a big difference between asking for peace and offering peace.  We're perfectly content continuing, just thought half a billion in damages per KT member was enough of a point and offered an out to ya.  I don't know what getting completely zeroed does for you, but as you wish, carry on.

Not taking sides here (any sides), but we all know as soon as KT runs out of infra they have nothing left to lose. Your side however stalls in economic growth and eats nukes. And we all saw KT's determination post GW14. 

Tired of being raided by BABAI? Want the constant raids to STOP?

WORRY NOT! Introducing BABAI INSURANCE!

For the cheap cheap price of 150m per month, you can have a BABAI-FREE war history. It includes PROTECTION for ALL your members, applicants and offshore!

BUY NOW FOR THE CHEAP CHEAP PRICE of 150m/month and lead an alliance without having to worry about BABAI at all!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Horsecock said:

Tired of being raided by BABAI? Want the constant raids to STOP?

WORRY NOT! Introducing BABAI INSURANCE!

For the cheap cheap price of 150m per month, you can have a BABAI-FREE war history. It includes PROTECTION for ALL your members, applicants and offshore!

BUY NOW FOR THE CHEAP CHEAP PRICE of 150m/month and lead an alliance without having to worry about BABAI at all!

I kind of wish I hadn't read that.

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

Declaring a public war then immediately offering peace isn't how to get raiders off your doorstep btw

Assuming you're talking about Immortals, that's not how I'd put it.

It's more like- KT pesters Immortals long enough to get Immortals to declare war on KT. War is now in full swing- Immortals offers a peace, probably with the understanding that KT will henceforth stop pestering KT. KT makes it out like Immortals are weak, when the truth is Immortals is pounding them hard and apparently having fun doing it. The way I see it, Tyrion plays the long game. Sure, it's fun now, but eventually it'll get dull- why wait until that point? But some people like waiting until that point, and then waiting some more. To be honest, this reminds me a lot of the global war against Quack. I remember Thalmor saying how dull it was in one of his radio shows, as Quack was all slotted up and it was just get those coming out of beige, rinse and repeat. Well, history tends to repeat itself if the lessons aren't learned...

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Upvote 1