SNN-Order of the Phoenyx

1 hour ago, Phoenyx said:

What Ronny and others have been trying to persuade you guys for a very long time is that while they may have thought of attacking you guys briefly, it was very brief. Swamp, via Tyrion, has once again been adamant that Swamp never had any plans to attack you guys and no one on the non Quack side has contradicted him at this point. Ronny has always made it clear that he didn't actually talk to Swamp, so it's easy to see how he could have misinterpreted things. Leftbehind certainly hasn't contradicted him. 

Settle down buddy. No need to get involved anymore. ;) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Settle down buddy. No need to get involved anymore. ;) 

I never needed to get involved. I got involved because I care about the issues. Still do. Anyway, it looks like things may have settled down as much as they're going to, so perhaps we can finally put this whole thing to rest :-p. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Phoenyx said:

I never needed to get involved. I got involved because I care about the issues. Still do. Anyway, it looks like things may have settled down as much as they're going to, so perhaps we can finally put this whole thing to rest :-p. 

Really doesn't change anything because nothing new really came from.the ss lol

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, dtc justice said:

Really doesn't change anything because nothing new really came from.the ss lol

I strongly disagree with that. 

7 hours ago, Ducc Zucc said:

@Phoenyx Now that we know the sekrit HM leader, who is the sekrit swamp leader that reached out to HM? I believe with that information we can truly put this case to rest. Your thoughts?

I'm guessing you really didn't read this thread in its entirety, particularly Tyrion's post. Quoting from it:

14 hours ago, Lord Tyrion said:

I went back and looked at the date we talked to Lefty since this was when these screenshots are from.  That was the day TCW came to us asking to join Swamp and we reached out to Lefty that day to get his opinion around how that would be perceived around the game and the pros and cons of such a move.  We did have fears of TCW going to Quack if we didn't take them in, and that day was the first time we talked to Lefty/HM about size concerns with Quack and that a defensive pact may be a good idea.  That was as far as it got, there was no discussions of taking the fight to them, just concerns that they'd pick off one of the major spheres one by one potentially and we should have each other's backs if that happened.  This has effectively all already been said publicly before.

The screenshot from Lefty says "they are talking with TCW about joining together to counter Quack's growth".  Again, counter the growth (which wasn't an actual statement we used when talking to lefty), not curb or stop or defeat - a size counterbalance.  TCW going to Quack would have made concerns there larger and that was where the discomfort came from.  

But back to the screenshot, TCW joining Swamp as a counterbalance to Quack's growth is what Lefty wrote.  But in reading these HM screenshots, it seems SRD got the impression Lefty was presenting some coalition being built to go wipe Quack and it looks like their chat went down that rabbit hole.  Beyond that, they had speculative strategic discussion as probably every bloc has from that point on, which obviously nobody else but them were privy to (until now I suppose).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Now that we know the secret HM leader is not Dryad, then like dang, Dryad has gotta be the secret Swamp leader instead

Didn't you see? James was specifically mentioned in the logs. Clearly Dryad is the secret Roselot leader. 

• Haha 3

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/