SNN-Order of the Phoenyx

If that is all you got, then cool, you dont have anything and you have been lying about all these logs you said you have, so how can I take you seriously?   You are also missing the follow up conversations where we are like, hey whats going on with this, and the answer is nothing.

So we can go back to the point I brought up during the war, your own paranoia (while justified in your eyes) got you rolled.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

22 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If that is all you got, then cool, you dont have anything and you have been lying about all these logs you said you have, so how can I take you seriously?   You are also missing the follow up conversations where we are like, hey whats going on with this, and the answer is nothing.

So we can go back to the point I brought up during the war, your own paranoia (while justified in your eyes) got you rolled.

Is this satire?

If not, I point you, once again, to the logs that were just posted.

os9LcJK.gif

24 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Wha?

What actually happened not withstanding, you're telling me that he got attacked because he was worried about being attacked? What?

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

After all this time, I see what you were talking about @Prefonteen. Sorry for doubting your old snakey coot. On the other hand, I don't see the point of Hedge continuing to pull complete blasphemy out of there asses, then smear it on the mirror very good, then point the finger at the next person in line for the bathroom. Then again, it's what Hedge does best, or more truthfully, CotL.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

3 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I don't see the point of Hedge continuing to pull complete blasphemy out of their asses, then smear it on the mirror very good, then point the finger at the next person in line for the bathroom. 

...are you speaking from experience there Mr. Kromwell?

Edited by Aqua-Corpsman
  • Haha 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

2 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

...are you speaking from experience there Mr. Kromwell?

Somehow, I'm usually the next person in line. Though, this time Parti was the next in line. The rest of us are obviously behind him.

• Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

13 hours ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Shifty here with a 2 for 1; a devil's triangle, an eiffel tower, or as you'd say, what ur mum likes.

SNN has finally the posts to end Phoenyx posting once and for all. Yes, TI did know.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

tenor.gif?itemid=13912918

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Shifty here with a 2 for 1; a devil's triangle, an eiffel tower, or as you'd say, what ur mum likes.

SNN has finally the posts to end Phoenyx posting once and for all. Yes, TI did know.

Thank you so much Shifty. It's no secret that I've been longing to know who the HM leader was for ages now -.-. However, if your hope was that I'd stop posting once and for all, I'm afraid I'll have to dash your hopes :-p. As a matter of fact, until the HM leader was revealed, I really couldn't say much. There was simply no lead left I could follow.

As to your point that TI did know, the first question to that would be, know what? The only thing that LeftBehind said in your log was the familiar bit about wanting to counter Quack's growth and that Swamp had wanted a tie with HM, but that doesn't mean that they wanted to attack Quack. As I've said in the past, what would -really- be good to know more about is whether LeftBehind talked to anyone in Swamp about this. Based on the log, it seems that he might not have, but Akuryo did, assuming that James is/was a Swamp representative. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

Probably against my better judgement, I'll just say a couple notes here to keep the record straight since multiple people have contacted me about this thread.  I still stand 100% behind everything stated in public on this situation and that there was no offensive coalition being formed that we were aware of or a part of.  I went back and looked at the date we talked to Lefty since this was when these screenshots are from.  That was the day TCW came to us asking to join Swamp and we reached out to Lefty that day to get his opinion around how that would be perceived around the game and the pros and cons of such a move.  We did have fears of TCW going to Quack if we didn't take them in, and that day was the first time we talked to Lefty/HM about size concerns with Quack and that a defensive pact may be a good idea.  That was as far as it got, there was no discussions of taking the fight to them, just concerns that they'd pick off one of the major spheres one by one potentially and we should have each other's backs if that happened.  This has effectively all already been said publicly before.

The screenshot from Lefty says "they are talking with TCW about joining together to counter Quack's growth".  Again, counter the growth (which wasn't an actual statement we used when talking to lefty), not curb or stop or defeat - a size counterbalance.  TCW going to Quack would have made concerns there larger and that was where the discomfort came from.  

But back to the screenshot, TCW joining Swamp as a counterbalance to Quack's growth is what Lefty wrote.  But in reading these HM screenshots, it seems SRD got the impression Lefty was presenting some coalition being built to go wipe Quack and it looks like their chat went down that rabbit hole.  Beyond that, they had speculative strategic discussion as probably every bloc has from that point on, which obviously nobody else but them were privy to (until now I suppose).

I'm not sure what Shifty means by "Yes, TI did know".  We had no insight into these HM conversations.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Lord Tyrion said:

Probably against my better judgement, I'll just say a couple notes here to keep the record straight since multiple people have contacted me about this thread.  I still stand 100% behind everything stated in public on this situation and that there was no offensive coalition being formed that we were aware of or a part of.  I went back and looked at the date we talked to Lefty since this was when these screenshots are from.  That was the day TCW came to us asking to join Swamp and we reached out to Lefty that day to get his opinion around how that would be perceived around the game and the pros and cons of such a move.  We did have fears of TCW going to Quack if we didn't take them in, and that day was the first time we talked to Lefty/HM about size concerns with Quack and that a defensive pact may be a good idea.  That was as far as it got, there was no discussions of taking the fight to them, just concerns that they'd pick off one of the major spheres one by one potentially and we should have each other's backs if that happened.  This has effectively all already been said publicly before.

The screenshot from Lefty says "they are talking with TCW about joining together to counter Quack's growth".  Again, counter the growth (which wasn't an actual statement we used when talking to lefty), not curb or stop or defeat - a size counterbalance.  TCW going to Quack would have made concerns there larger and that was where the discomfort came from.  

But back to the screenshot, TCW joining Swamp as a counterbalance to Quack's growth is what Lefty wrote.  But in reading these HM screenshots, it seems SRD got the impression Lefty was presenting some coalition being built to go wipe Quack and it looks like their chat went down that rabbit hole.  Beyond that, they had speculative strategic discussion as probably every bloc has from that point on, which obviously nobody else but them were privy to (until now I suppose).

I'm not sure what Shifty means by "Yes, TI did know".  We had no insight into these HM conversations.  

Thanks a lot for posting this here. As to what Shifty meant, my guess is he meant that Leftbehind had spoken to TI, which was true. But what you said above puts that all into the proper context. For me and possibly for many others, it is quite possibly for the first time. I had -suspected- that the HM leader (which we now know was Leftbehind) had been referring to Swamp's wish for a defensive Coalition but with your words, it solidly reinforces this belief. 

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

30 minutes ago, Lord Tyrion said:

James is referenced in those screenshots

BrOQBND.jpg

3 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I think what Tyrion is getting at is that he wasn't in the HM only conversations. He has already said that TI spoke to LeftBehind concerning a defensive treaty. 

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Phoenyx said:

I think what Tyrion is getting at is that he wasn't in the HM only conversations. He has already said that TI spoke to LeftBehind concerning a defensive treaty. 

If you'd actually read the OP, you'd realize this isn't about a defensive treaty.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Adrienne said:

If you'd actually read the OP, you'd realize this isn't about a defensive treaty.

I read every word in the OP. I imagine Tyrion did as well. It seems clear as day that he's saying that he believes that Ronny simply misinterpreted things. Because unlike Leftbehind, he never spoke to TI. Now that Leftbehind is here, I imagine that he can weigh in on his own recollection of his conversation with TI. Perhaps that will help us finally come to an agreement on what really happened here. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

6 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

The reference being made is a conversation I had with Akuryo after the Duloc Affairs ended where we discussed renewing the o-level defensive treaty between our two blocs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 hour ago, Lord Tyrion said:

And right under that, you can see them immediately start discussing a war, which doesn't really jive well with what you're saying.... Also.... TCW going to Quack? What?

32 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

The reference being made is a conversation I had with Akuryo after the Duloc Affairs ended where we discussed renewing the o-level defensive treaty between our two blocs.

Thanks for the clarification on what was being referred to from my first quote there, I appreciate it, but that's not the part I'm talking about with the second quote of mine, I was referring to the logs as a whole.

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Cool cool,

I dont know what my allies said about my post, I did do it without consulting them first.  Asking around over the last few months I have seen nothing that goes against what I posted.

Yeah that log is you seeing my reaction on finding out brand new news.  If you are going to hold me to a single statement made 5 mins after learning someone wants to go to war, and you dont think I later used additional information later to make a more educated decision. I guess I cant stop you, but it seems a little disingenuous.  

The OWF post I made was 2 days after the war started, and I cant speak for other blocs, or how they want to run their FA, or their messaging.  All I can do is give my opinion and my version of the truth which I have been consistent with the entire time. Quack's version at the start of the war seemed to be painting HM as the leading force to take you out which as you can see from this log, is untrue, and even from Sphinx's log is untrue.  If that is untrue, is it possible other things you believe could be untrue?  (it is, and that is why I think you played yourselves into getting rolled)

You're one sphere, you should be one voice when it comes to stuff like this. Ideally that'd be true within the coalition as a whole, if you're all just telling the truth, but it's not even the same within Hedge or even in some cases within the same alliance so that's clearly too much to ask for. If you're all out contradicting each other, then it really should come to absolutely no surprise that no one has any idea whatsoever what to believe from you guys regarding all this.

Regarding the "painting HM as the leading force to take you out", who actually initiated the conversation is fairly irrelevant when you both were implicated and it really wasn't a hard sell to believe you two were working together - you were, after all, regardless of the capacity you'd have us believe that was in. You fought a war together, there were pretty obvious signs of considerable heavy discussions regarding Quack, which has been corroborated by these and other logs, and as has now been shown, at the very least had a paperless defensive agreement (since we can at least agree on that much). Regarding HM specifically, more knowledgeable folks may correct me on this but I believe we more so saw you as the most likely to definitely be in given your sphere's aggressive narratives about us and things like the aforementioned score chart that was prevalent all throughout the NAP. Out of the two implicated in the logs, your sphere was not only the biggest threat but also the more experienced of the two spheres and so would have been more likely to be doing more of the heavy lifting. Take it as a compliment ;) 

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

And right under that, you can see them immediately start discussing a war, which doesn't really jive well with what you're saying.... Also.... TCW going to Quack? What?

Thanks for the clarification on what was being referred to from my first quote there, I appreciate it, but that's not the part I'm talking about with the second quote of mine, I was referring to the logs as a whole.

You're one sphere, you should be one voice when it comes to stuff like this. Ideally that'd be true within the coalition as a whole, if you're all just telling the truth, but it's not even the same within Hedge or even in some cases within the same alliance so that's clearly too much to ask for. If you're all out contradicting each other, then it really should come to absolutely no surprise that no one has any idea whatsoever what to believe from you guys regarding all this.

Regarding the "painting HM as the leading force to take you out", who actually initiated the conversation is fairly irrelevant when you both were implicated and it really wasn't a hard sell to believe you two were working together - you were, after all, regardless of the capacity you'd have us believe that was in. You fought a war together, there were pretty obvious signs of considerable heavy discussions regarding Quack, which has been corroborated by these and other logs, and as has now been shown, at the very least had a paperless defensive agreement (since we can at least agree on that much). Regarding HM specifically, more knowledgeable folks may correct me on this but I believe we more so saw you as the most likely to definitely be in given your sphere's aggressive narratives about us and things like the aforementioned score chart that was prevalent all throughout the NAP. Out of the two implicated in the logs, your sphere was not only the biggest threat but also the more experienced of the two spheres and so would have been more likely to be doing more of the heavy lifting. Take it as a compliment ;) 

What Ronny and others have been trying to persuade you guys for a very long time is that while they may have thought of attacking you guys briefly, it was very brief. Swamp, via Tyrion, has once again been adamant that Swamp never had any plans to attack you guys and no one on the non Quack side has contradicted him at this point. Ronny has always made it clear that he didn't actually talk to Swamp, so it's easy to see how he could have misinterpreted things. Leftbehind certainly hasn't contradicted him. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2