SNN-Order of the Phoenyx

Mine most humble apology, I missed the part whither someone cared. 

Please husht or cometh up with better content. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Timestamps indicate this is quite a bit before the preempt despite a 3 day grumpy readiness. So there's more going on here. Who had cold feet?

What have we learned about the start of the previous global

1. HM, Swamp, and Rose were in talks about a Quack smackdown - a Quackdown if you will.

2. Quack had been in talks with Swamp about hitting Rose which they ignored because they didn't want to come across as too strong (ironically)

3. tCW has been in trouble for even longer. Did they somehow become a Taith slave?

4. CotL get's told a lot of op sec lmao

4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

But I have been muzzled by my government because they want to give you a chance. 

You have a "show" with which to direct your commentary. Get on it. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Didn't I publicly admit that we talked about rolling Quack? but we never did anything about it.   The only thing I didn't say was who was the one that told me, because I didn't want lefty to be constantly hounded by phoenix.

Also can I get a pat on the back for knowing in September that TCW would leak any talk about this, and look who leaked it?

Edit: I do appreciate you confirming my honestly and my integrity which is still crystal clear.   Remember kids, when SRD speaks, he speaks the truth.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

I mean, I admitted this happened the day of the war. So did SRD publicly on the forums. They didn't go anywhere and we didn't even intiate the discussions.

If a failed plot that barely gets off the ground is enough to validate a cb then this world has an endless amount and quite a few hitting Quack were perfectly justified in doing so. Quack's position given to me was that they were almost 100% sure we were coming for them when no plan existed to do so.

I commend both of your actions but i'm not sure how they relate to his behavior because unlike you two Akuryo tried to play on the fact that the time there was no way these logs would've been leaked at the time to try to imply that the claims were unjustified to try to relate Quack to IQ.

Playing on the fact that although the logs do exist but wouldn't be leaked at the time then trying to use it to compare a block to IQ to try to win an argument is pretty shameless. Hence I why I am calling him out on it.

As for the validity of the CB, if the plot did go on, the participants would be heavily biased to not reveal it and say it failed right there, that being said it could've failed as well.  However, this was only a month before the war, and it looks as if the discussion just started, I doubt discussions stopped after a few days? I mean honestly 1 month from before the war isn't long, it could be discussions were going on the a few weeks or days before the war, no one knows besides the participants right? Honestly though, I don't really care for all this talk, people who do forum FA are machoistic and probably enjoy the headache. 

I'm calling Akuryo out since it was not only a shitty implication to compare it to IQ's bs but now also now there are logs which made his statements memeable.

I didn't think this was a big secret since SRD already shared this at the beginning of the last war. As for me being the Mysterious Hedge Leader, who here didn't already figure that out and who won the betting pool? 

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

2 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Timestamps indicate this is quite a bit before the preempt despite a 3 day grumpy readiness. So there's more going on here. Who had cold feet?

1. HM, Swamp, and Rose were in talks about a Quack smackdown - a Quackdown if you will.

2. Quack had been in talks with Swamp about hitting Rose which they ignored because they didn't want to come across as too strong (ironically)

3. tCW has been in trouble for even longer. Did they somehow become a Taith slave?

I'm sorry but those timestamps show it was not quite a bit about the war hahaha

We heard about this stuff that your side venoumously denied or said was based on hearsay well before we actually rolled out so lol at you trying to justify these were old logs.

54 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

We heard about this stuff that your side venoumously denied or said was based on hearsay well before we actually rolled out so lol at you trying to justify these were old logs.

Who was denying? These logs are the extended version of what SRD posted some hours after the declare. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

6 minutes ago, Swedge said:

Well... Swamp / Oasis did flat out deny it.

Then call them out. 

5 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I mean, I admitted this happened the day of the war. So did SRD publicly on the forums. They didn't go anywhere and we didn't even intiate the discussions.

If a failed plot that barely gets off the ground is enough to validate a cb then this world has an endless amount and quite a few hitting Quack were perfectly justified in doing so. Quack's position given to me was that they were almost 100% sure we were coming for them when no plan existed to do so.

4 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

If you're referring to alexios 6 months worth of trying to get t$ to hit Rose by playing up the HM-Rose secret tie, and their request for us to hit Rose while y'all were dogpiling TCW together (which we rejected outright), then yeah.

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Didn't I publicly admit that we talked about rolling Quack? but we never did anything about it.   The only thing I didn't say was who was the one that told me, because I didn't want lefty to be constantly hounded by phoenix.

Also can I get a pat on the back for knowing in September that TCW would leak any talk about this, and look who leaked it?

Edit: I do appreciate you confirming my honestly and my integrity which is still crystal clear.   Remember kids, when SRD speaks, he speaks the truth.

Ronny, you're not the subject of conversation at the moment. You're the only person in hedge who stated that, and others in hedge promptly claimed you were out of the loop and not politically involved, after which they returned to denying, deflecting and lying.

2 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

I didn't think this was a big secret since SRD already shared this at the beginning of the last war. As for me being the Mysterious Hedge Leader, who here didn't already figure that out and who won the betting pool? 

59 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Who was denying? These logs are the extended version of what SRD posted some hours after the declare. 

@ lef, keeg and zig- cute damage control. Let's all take a moment to ignore the several weeks worth of hubris we saw on these forums and in discord channels where mouthpieces of your sphere and coalition claimed a bunch of ludicrous stuff to sidestep allegations that they were, you know, in cahoots.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Ronny, you're not the subject of conversation at the moment. You're the only person in hedge who stated that, and others in hedge promptly claimed you were out of the loop and not politically involved, after which they returned to denying, deflecting and lying.

@ lef, keeg and zig- cute damage control. Let's all take a moment to ignore the several weeks worth of hubris we saw on these forums and in discord channels where mouthpieces of your sphere and coalition claimed a bunch of ludicrous stuff to sidestep allegations that they were, you know, in cahoots.

We didn't deny agreeing to work with Swamp in a Defensive war. SRD stated this and we told you this before. Only thing you are doing is trying to grasp at straws to say that Rose, Hedge and Swamp agreed to hit you guys months before it happened which is simply not true.

• Upvote 3

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

Honestly Partisan, unless you want to post your logs showing anyone from my bloc plotting with rose and swamp to hit you with things like a time frame or anything that can be taken beyond general talking, anything you continue to post about this is just gas lighting, and I am going to treat it as such. 

If you want to break up Hedge, this has been your chance for months now.  Prove my allies have been lying to my face.  You can do it in this channel, you can PM me, whatever.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Leftbehind said:

We didn't deny agreeing to work with Swamp in a Defensive war. SRD stated this and we told you this before. Only thing you are doing is trying to grasp at straws to say that Rose, Hedge and Swamp agreed to hit you guys months before it happened which is simply not true.

Are you friggin kiddin me.

10 hours ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Shifty here with a 2 for 1; a devil's triangle, an eiffel tower, or as you'd say, what ur mum likes.

SNN has finally the posts to end Phoenyx posting once and for all. Yes, TI did know.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

It literally says here, that you were in on going offensively on us, provided that Rose joined.

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Honestly Partisan, unless you want to post your logs showing anyone from my bloc plotting with rose and swamp to hit you with things like a time frame or anything that can be taken beyond general talking, anything you continue to post about this is just gas lighting, and I am going to treat it as such. 

If you want to break up Hedge, this has been your chance for months now.  Prove my allies have been lying to my face.  You can do it in this channel, you can PM me, whatever.

See the post above.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

@Prefonteen @Sweeeeet Ronny D

ladies ladies, you're both ugly af. now shut up. thanks.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 9

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.