[RoH] NAP Violation

Lord Tyrion

We might not even have to wait until April with the way things are going. 😄

Anyways, I wish both sides the best of luck. ⚔️

• Thanks 1

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Look at the OP of this thread.

No images, no jokes, not even a flag. This is the first time Oasis has done a military action collectively as a bloc (something to be proud of!) and it's the driest, most bland shit ever. "KT man bad so we're fighting him." Wow. Outstanding. Never heard that one before.

Look at Tyrion's respond to Denison above. Is that the response of a guy having fun?

We're laughing and I don't think you guys are.

That’s only because we choose to laugh with our inside voices. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

All hail the new fresh hegemony!

VIVA LA OASIS!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

christmas came late this year, all the 'please raid me' alliances in one place and theyre actually putting up a fight

thank you noob bloc this is amazing and way better than being afk waiting for that god awful nap to end

just please, for the love of god, whatever you do, dont go afk 3 days in, it really takes away from the whole experience

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

8 hours ago, Majima Goro said:

You forgot the key term: 
TWICE

We cultists of sam o'nella, men of culture.

• Like 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

11 hours ago, Lossi said:

You saying you don't have time for gossips is the saddest fall of SNN I've seen in years 😢 #BringBackSNN

Prophetic 😏.

• Upvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Oh no! We in KT are known for our wardodging and pixelhuggery, and absolutely haven't had a recent alliance philosophy shift in which a lot of members were booted. Consequently we are mortified at the prospect of a war and are extremely poor, so have no bank left in order to allow us to rebuild quickly. Please give me a moment, I'm going to see if I can build up the mental resolve to arrange a counselling session. We're all going to have a big cry on the discord if you'd like to join.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, namukara said:

Oh no! We in KT are known for our wardodging and pixelhuggery, and absolutely haven't had a recent alliance philosophy shift in which a lot of members were booted. 

Wait, people got booted from KT?

On 2/11/2021 at 6:21 PM, DJ Kate Bush said:

indeed, it must speak volumes about how inconsequential KT is to Oasis in the grand scheme of things.

Geez, man. That's a low blow. A true statement but low nonetheless.

On 2/11/2021 at 8:29 PM, Kaz said:

That’s only because we choose to laugh with our inside voices. 

How very considerate of you.

On 2/11/2021 at 8:29 PM, Lord Tyrion said:

I'll keep this short and sweet.  Knights Templar had a member continue to attack Oasis members, their government was asked to peace the wars or boot the member.  Last time this member hit us they countered our counters.  This was not an isolated incident.  The KT gov instead stands by the actions of this member to raid us continually and is in violation of the NAP.  Oasis has sent a military response towards KT and recognizes their hostilities towards us.

I like

• Like 1

I am glad that KT have a high morale. I don't like beat weak minded alliances just make me feel bad for them. But in this case I am going to have fun with this yay! Only cons is it will be super hard to find a slot. But I expect some wild attacks to be launched by them to keep me entertained :) 

Also thanks to KT, Aurora can use Oasis themed war flag for the first time.

b9038a282d0de4b9a964c27d98ae80e240fb42bc

May ours goddess's voice calm you in your space venture. Don't forget to get oxygen with you, but if you do then just fall in love with the sound making your last breaths and staying in space forever ❤️ 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

On 2/12/2021 at 1:59 AM, Denison said:

"Last time this member hit us they countered our counters." kekw, You guys broke the nap by countering invalidly after the war you were countering for expired, so we countered your invalid counter. Don't go spouting that bs. See you when you're 700 infra. 

The idea that you're somehow in the right here is absolutely hilarious.

I'll see you on All Stars...

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

• 2 weeks later...

Grave, the head of milcom for TI, got beiged! How could this happen with a 15+ to 1 advantage?

I'll tell you how! There's no morale left already. The Oasis is drying up! The bloc may be disbanded before the next global even starts. Very tragic situation!

Screenshot_20210222-222817.png

Screenshot_20210222-222804.png

• Haha 1

new_forum_sig_2.png