Join The Dominion

Agathor

Need an alliance?
Are you looking for a fresh start?
Consider joining The Dominion today!

In The Dominion you will be helping to build a new vibrant community and you will play an important role in almost every alliance event and discussion.

As a member of The Dominion you will be given the option of selecting your own tax bracket to match your playstyle. Perhaps you want to hoard money? Perhaps you want to corner the market in a specific resource. We guarantee protection from raiders, possible grants to members who are 30 days or older in the alliance and we will teach new players how to build their nations to be strong economic powerhouses.

No prior experience is needed to apply. Apply in game and on our discord.

Here is the link to our alliance:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=8261

image.png.efcf862be78d54a5634b1c7c5447700e.png

Edited by Agathor
  • Upvote 1

Hello.  I'm not part of any FA or GOV, I'm just speaking as myself.  Good luck and I hope you do well.  I've been watching DS9 on CBS All Access; I'm up to Season 2.  Just watched the episode where O'Brien is a clone but doesn't know it.

Anyway, to get back to the topic of The Dominion, I read your NAP treaty the other day.  I think your post is fine.  Buck has been in this game over 2,000 days.  You've been in this game over 1,000 days, and most recently had a chunk of time with the Commonwealth.  You must both know lots of people in the game at this point.  That entitles you to your moment in the sun.  If you want to post that you have a PIAT with The Jake-Nog Consortium Alliance, or whatever treaty you want to write about, that's valid under these forum rules.  

I'm not you guys.  I'm a nobody new player.  But it impressed me how polite and respectful you were to all the ribbing you got.  So I hope you do well with this recruiting thread and I hope the Dominion flourishes.   Good luck!