What is appropriate tipping % in baseball?

Norval of Whidbey

So I'm a Newbie 3 days in, and I figured out I can make decent enough money hosting home games in baseball.  I have been slowly building up my home field to make more money when I host.  Of course, I lose all the time but still make a lot more than the visiting team.

One person sells me on the trading market 1 food for me paying him a certain amount of money each day to compensate for this.  I feel that's fair in principle.  However, I'm wondering what % of what I make for hosting the game is standard around here to give as a tip.   Also after 250 games, my earnings decrease to about 10% so it's basically almost an even split when I host so I don't feel I should tip for anything I make after 250 games.  

I don't want to be a jerk and give someone less than what's fair but I also don't want to be taken advantage of.  So what's fair?

Edited by Norval of Whidbey
additional info

It honestly depends on the person in particular. Whenever I play baseball, I usually coordinate it over Discord. I usually do 50%, but others might do 1 home game/1 away game, or 25/75.

Thanks!!  Yeah I'm close to that.  I think 50% of the difference is fair.  So if they make 600 for winning and I make 8600 for hosting, I would give them 4k. 

Also, it seems quicker to play away games than it is to host home games so the away player is able to play more games.  Not sure how to factor that in....