Retirement And Likely Departure

Gaius Julius Caesar

Take care, Tarroc.  I wish the best for you, your family, and your friends.  We've all made !@#$ ups in our life, but we can all rally together to wish you best care for this nightmare situation.

While what you speak of was before my time, owning up to mistakes is the greatest step towards improvement. Regardless of the capacity or scale. While your mistakes may have created ripples throughout Orbis, it has defined the game to what it is today. May we close that chapter, learn from it, and proceed forward.

It is never good news to have a loved one fall ill and I wish you best of luck. We look forward to your return!

I've loved being able to call you a friend, Tarroc. Even through the ups and downs, I've always been able to call you my closest friend within the game. I seriously appreciate everything that you have done for me in the past, and I'll always be by your side in the future. It takes a lot of courage to admit your mistakes from the past, and I highly respect you for bringing them up. Its been an honour serving with you (in tCW) and building a small group of close friends with you. I know that you've enjoyed your time in t$, and I'm happy that you did. 

Take care and remember to look after yourself and your family; You know how to contact me if you ever need to. I've already spoken to you about this, but I wish you and your family the best of luck and I'll say it again, I am always just a message away. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Good luck, wherever life takes you. ❤️

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Tarroc, I'm so sorry to hear about this, as we spoke about in our DM's, it has been an absolute honour and a privilege to be able to spend almost a year together in tCW, and before that, when we spoke when you were in Pantheon/BK before. You were an integral part of our community and I'm glad you reconsidered leaving the game, and instead joined our community. Your quality of work as FA head, your enthusiasm, your personality and your drive to better TCW's community alongside the oftentimes crazy late night chats in TCW's gov channels, games and banter produced some of the best times I've ever had in this game. You were by far one of the best government members tCW ever had, and whilst it was sad to see you move onto t$. I knew that you'd also be able to make a difference there as you did for us in TCW, and I'm glad you got to enjoy another chapter of your time in this game. 

The fact you can speak so candidly about the past, just reinforces your qualities. Those of us in Colo B made mistakes and I wish I could've been as eloquent as you in summing up them not to mention being composed enough in trying to atone for them. For what its worth I enjoyed getting to know you when you became BK's FA head and I do not believe for a second that you hold responsibility for the actions which Colo B took.    

I'll be forever grateful for those memories that our small group created and I hope we can stay all in touch together well into the future.  I'm always open for a chat, whenever you need mate. ❤️ 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Like 5

I already said a bit in DMs but you've always been great to have around and always up for fun but a serious wise word if needed too. 

Still friends wherever you and I'll be here for you.  Ellie too!  ❤️   Look after yourself and your family, thinking of you all.   We will be here when you want us. 

• Like 4

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

Tarroc, I only got the pleasure of working with you fairly recently, but you impressed me with your dedication, honour, and skill at FA. I am proud to call you a friend, and I wish you nothing but the best as you confront that dragon, cancer.

• Like 3

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

It’s been quite a journey. You’ve been around for most of my 1000 days in the game. I was happy to have you by my side in our early days running FA. Loyal, tough and outspoken. Dedicated. Good FA insight. Welcome sanity in a politically unstable aa. Not always very diplomatic ;) lol, but great to have by my side. And we had fun :) 

In BK you showed them the same dedication, loyalty and further developed your toughness and outspokenness. I disliked that Tarroc. Since those days you’ve redeemed yourself. It was good to see the old Tarroc returning and FA in t$ was a natural fit.

As Putmir nicely said: I’m only a message away. All the best as you focus on your family - my thoughts are with you and your family.

Cancer sucks, I know.  Spend time with your close relative as much as you can.  I wish I did with my best friend.

You'll still linger around in Orbis.  Your friends here won't forget you.