Use of Slur, Flaming

BrythonLexi

@Alex

Forum Name: Aqua-Corpsman

Link to Post:

Nature of Violation:

- Name Calling - abusive or insulting language referring to a person or group.  Specifically: Using the term "retard" to refer to somebody, a slur against the mentally disabled.

- Flaming - posts targeted at a player in an effort to anger, hurt, insult, harass, or provoke. Specifically: Calling somebody an oxygen thief, a pogue, and using my name specifically as a strawman argument by calling me a fascist if the event in question was caused by "anarchists".

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh my good god, I am getting tired of watching you and your cronies repeatedly try and comb through all my posts to find dirt on me.

So you are going to call me out for calling ANTIFA, a group that according to you is disorganized and poorly defined, retarded while it's fine to call the rioters at the capital terrorists and ignorant and stupid and everything else you I and everyone else said?

And my test was proven. Every one of those terms in known in the military, and it was a not-so-friendly interservice jest. If @Gudea wants to object to it I will have this conversation with him, not you.

Making a strawman argument isn't against the rules.

Btw, you are the definition of a Blue Falcon. Caw caw birdy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

I would like to counter this report @Alex with the clarity that Brython and others in ASM are trying to weaponize the rules against me, as evidenced by en masse support by other members of ASM who have all come on at the same time upon Brython's no doubt announcement of his chance to get me banned. This should be kept in mind as they are consistently using my personal beliefs and ooc life as ammunition against me, shown clearly in the constant review of every controversial post I have made.

This behavior is unacceptable and should be against the rules.  

Also, lmao, do you know what "pogue" means? The fact that you have such a hate boner for me that you report it without looking it up is utterly hilarious.

Lemme fill you in.

"Pogue" or "POG" means PERSON OTHER THAN GRUNT

rofl 😂

Edited by Aqua-Corpsman
Mistyped.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Ooh ooh ooh, and you aren't reporting Gudea for wanting to send people who support trump into work camps.

Or calling "reich-wingers" lunatics.

I could go on and on. You didn't see me fall down and cry wolf, and I didn't see you do it either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Ooh ooh ooh, and you aren't reporting Gudea for wanting to send people who support trump into work camps.

Or calling "reich-wingers" lunatics.

I could go on and on. You didn't see me fall down and cry wolf, and I didn't see you do it either.

You just lied, my friend. I never said anything about sending Trump supporters to work camps. Those guilty of plotting, inciting, and/or engaging in an act of Insurrection, yes. You need to read more carefully, or are you intentionally misquoting me?

In case you're unaware, the hard labor sentence does still exist, and not in work camps. Ever heard of Leavenworth? Maybe Mannheim is still around too. Your above paraphrase is, shall we say....somewhat inaccurate.

By the way, I did not now, nor have I ever, reported anyone's comments to moderators. If you're having problems with someone, what do I have to do with it? Involving me in the spat mentioned on this thread was probably not one of your best ideas. But...OK. Have it your way.....

Actually, I had to look up the weird term "pogue". It seems to be synonymous with what we used to call a "Remf", which I can't define for you due to Rules. Besides, "Pogue" is a Navy term, not Army. So, I'm a "Pogue", huh? I was a U.S. Army Combat Engineer-type "Grunt", 1 ea., and we both know you were being derogatory. It wasn't a good idea for you to admit it on this thread, whilst attempting to cover thy hindquarters at the same time.

Nobody has to "weaponize the rules" against you. You convict yourself. Look, Slick, in all likelihood, I done my time before your parents ever had a really bad idea. I got out back in 1987. And you refer to me as "boy"?! Gotta tell ya: I wish I was, and know what I know now. And the younger, the better....for lo! I sayeth unto thee to hearken unto the sermons in Mathematics to handleth the Compound Interest Formula, and thou shalt be Well-Heeled, and thou shalt score Much Wealth, such as thou shalt knowest not how to spend! But, again, I'm probably old enough to be your Daddy, and you were trying desperately to be derogatory.

That being said, I'd rather not see ya hang, get chastised, or have your meal card stamped 'No Dessert'. I've always considered Keyboard Commandos to be good for a laugh; playthings that Divine Providence created for my amusement. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, I'm not the one(s) who make(s) the call(s), either. Nor am I able to speak for other parties. Maybe Alexandra B sees things differently. We've never met, chatted, etc., so I have no idea. Also, I have no idea how many others you tried and failed to irritate with your insolent ad hominem attacks. It doesn't work with me, since I'm an Old School 'Boomer' hard case. Other people still have feelings, or somethin' along those lines I guess.

Yes, you tried to provoke me with your post. Ya gave it your best shot. You tried. You didn't succeed. Just tried. And, of course, managed to totally fail. But, I'll give ya a Participation Award for Epic Fail. Whether Epic Failure to Provoke is against the Rules or not, I don't really know. I admit I never read the Forum Rules. 

• Like 1

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg

4 hours ago, Gudea said:

You just lied, my friend. I never said anything about sending Trump supporters to work camps. Those guilty of plotting, inciting, and/or engaging in an act of Insurrection, yes. You need to read more carefully, or are you intentionally misquoting me?

In case you're unaware, the hard labor sentence does still exist, and not in work camps. Ever heard of Leavenworth? Maybe Mannheim is still around too. Your above paraphrase is, shall we say....somewhat inaccurate.

By the way, I did not now, nor have I ever, reported anyone's comments to moderators. If you're having problems with someone, what do I have to do with it? Involving me in the spat mentioned on this thread was probably not one of your best ideas. But...OK. Have it your way.....

Actually, I had to look up the weird term "pogue". It seems to be synonymous with what we used to call a "Remf", which I can't define for you due to Rules. Besides, "Pogue" is a Navy term, not Army. So, I'm a "Pogue", huh? I was a U.S. Army Combat Engineer-type "Grunt", 1 ea., and we both know you were being derogatory. It wasn't a good idea for you to admit it on this thread, whilst attempting to cover thy hindquarters at the same time.

Nobody has to "weaponize the rules" against you. You convict yourself. Look, Slick, in all likelihood, I done my time before your parents ever had a really bad idea. I got out back in 1987. And you refer to me as "boy"?! Gotta tell ya: I wish I was, and know what I know now. And the younger, the better....for lo! I sayeth unto thee to hearken unto the sermons in Mathematics to handleth the Compound Interest Formula, and thou shalt be Well-Heeled, and thou shalt score Much Wealth, such as thou shalt knowest not how to spend! But, again, I'm probably old enough to be your Daddy, and you were trying desperately to be derogatory.

That being said, I'd rather not see ya hang, get chastised, or have your meal card stamped 'No Dessert'. I've always considered Keyboard Commandos to be good for a laugh; playthings that Divine Providence created for my amusement. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, I'm not the one(s) who make(s) the call(s), either. Nor am I able to speak for other parties. Maybe Alexandra B sees things differently. We've never met, chatted, etc., so I have no idea. Also, I have no idea how many others you tried and failed to irritate with your insolent ad hominem attacks. It doesn't work with me, since I'm an Old School 'Boomer' hard case. Other people still have feelings, or somethin' along those lines I guess.

Yes, you tried to provoke me with your post. Ya gave it your best shot. You tried. You didn't succeed. Just tried. And, of course, managed to totally fail. But, I'll give ya a Participation Award for Epic Fail. Whether Epic Failure to Provoke is against the Rules or not, I don't really know. I admit I never read the Forum Rules. 

I'd give you a heart and laugh if I could, just fyi.

I must have misread about the work camps or I was not paying attention enough to actually read what you said, sorry about that. But I didn't say you reported anyone to moderators, I was pointing out that Alexandra only ever reports my messages even when there are other messages that could be breaking the rules in the same thread.

Indeed, I did "try to provoke". I guess I could get in trouble for that. And yeah Remf=Pogue pretty much.

It's cool. Your head's probably in the same place as mine: You're dying to lay it down The Way It Is As Ya See It, BUT you're stuck holding back. Kinda like talking to some Officer with his head firmly packed up his....Wait state....Thinking....Ummm....No....No Candor...Must Rephrase = Dodging Ft. Leavenworth and/or CCF....GRRRRR...."BING" = suffering from an acute cranial-rectal inversion! Yesss....It takes a LOT of effort, at least it does for me man, and definitely not just making Forum posts; hell, that ain't the half of it!....if ya know what I mean! Thank God I've read a lotta books and got 4 years of college after getting out.

• Haha 1

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg