Spy Op, eh? [meme]

Aqua-Corpsman

1 minute ago, dtc justice said:

80% ASM when there's probably 200 other people online lol.

You accused pasky, yet they're on arcane. Why would someone spy you while trying to be sneaky and sit on arcane? Based on that accusation I can say anything you say without legit evidence can't really be taken as valid.

Your first task should be looking at who's on covert and go from there. Which quite literally, there is ZERO covert from ASM. Try again 

I did that. No one within range who had the intel project was online at the time and could spy me that had covert. So I concluded they must've done it without. Which, according to my calculations, had an overall ~70% chance of success so it isn't that far fetched.

Also why are you getting so worked up about this?

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

3 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

I did that. No one within range who had the intel project was online at the time and could spy me that had covert. So I concluded they must've done it without. Which, according to my calculations, had an overall ~70% chance of success so it isn't that far fetched.

Also why are you getting so worked up about this?

Anyone with 60 spies has the same chance, I guarantee there was at least 50 people outside of ASM online with IA. It wasn't ASM, they know better to swap to covert for spying.

Just now, dtc justice said:

Anyone with 60 spies has the same chance, I guarantee there was at least 50 people outside of ASM online with IA. It wasn't ASM, they know better to swap to covert for spying.

They didn't swap. They have been on covert. 

Also, reminder, I was attacked multiple times. The only people who were active both times were ASM. No matter what you say, I am personally positive it was ASM. I do not have any solid evidence which is why I haven't singlehandedly gone on a suicide mission to 1v6 them, but anyone with half a mind knows they did it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Oh also, pasky has spy sat which means it's 100% not pasky, kill counts dont add up, you really gotta get better at pointing the finger fam.

You should maybe look up what confirmation bias is, just because you saw some ASM online during the spy ops, doesn't mean they're guilty. If ASM wanted your spies wiped they would have used 1 of the 5 spy sats they have, and if they wanted to keep it out of the gov...they would have used covert.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, dtc justice said:

Oh also, pasky has spy sat which means it's 100% not pasky, kill counts dont add up, you really gotta get better at pointing the finger fam.

You should maybe look up what confirmation bias is, just because you saw some ASM online during the spy ops, doesn't mean they're guilty. If ASM wanted your spies wiped they would have used 1 of the 5 spy sats they have, and if they wanted to keep it out of the gov...they would have used covert.

I am aware what confirmation bias is. But you seem very very adamant in defending something that, supposedly, has nothing to do with you. Why is that?

In case you didn't know, you can't just switch war policy. They'd hardly switch from arcane to covert for one person. Besides, then it'd be too easy to tell who did it.

Tbh, I was asking Pasky to see if he'd slip up and say who actually did it. Worth a shot lol 

Im going to sleep. Maybe. Probably not.

Byee!

2 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

I am aware what confirmation bias is. But you seem very very adamant in defending something that, supposedly, has nothing to do with you. Why is that?

In case you didn't know, you can't just switch war policy. They'd hardly switch from arcane to covert for one person. Besides, then it'd be too easy to tell who did it.

Tbh, I was asking Pasky to see if he'd slip up and say who actually did it. Worth a shot lol 

Im going to sleep. Maybe. Probably not.

Byee!

Oh you don't know how to switch war policy? Let me explain, you simply click on edit, and you can change it there 😀

There'd HUNDREDS of people on covert, you wouldn't be able to sift through and say it's that person just because they're on covert, without any evidence. And yes, basically everyone with half a brain who wanted to spy you off of 60, with being undetected would swap to covert. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Phoenyx said:

Someone was killing off my spies for a while too. They finally got me down to like 13 spies, I think they got bored of it at that point :-p. 

Bruh

Can't lose spies if you never buy them

😏🤏

Edited by zigbigadorlou
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Good evening.

Today, our fellow citizens, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts. The victims were in airplanes or in their offices: spies, spies, and a couple more spies. 60 lives were suddenly ended by evil, despicable acts of terror. The pictures of a text screen saying your spies died have filled us with disbelief, terrible sadness, and a quiet, unyielding anger. These acts of mass murder were intended to frighten our nation into chaos and retreat. But they have failed. Our country is strong.

A great people has been moved to defend a great nation. Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our spy count, but they cannot touch the foundation of Royal Confederacy. These acts shatter $50,000, but they cannot dent the steel of Royal Confederacy resolve. Royal Confederacy was targeted for attack because their leader is the second most obnoxious poster on the OWF. And no one will keep that obnoxiousness from continuing. Today, our nation saw evil -- the very worst of human nature -- and we responded with the best of Royal Confederacy. With the daring of our daily rebuys, with the friendly posters on the OWF who came to help in any way they could.

Immediately following the first attack, I implemented our government's emergency response plans. Our military is powerful, and it's prepared. Our emergency teams are working in United States and Canada to help with local rescue efforts. Our first priority is to switch our war policy to arcane, and to take every precaution to protect our military at home and around Orbis from further attacks. The functions of our government continue without interruption. Supermarkets in United States which had to be evacuated today are reopening for essential personnel tonight and will be open for business tomorrow. Our financial institutions remain strong, and the Royal Confederacy economy will be open for business as well.

The search is underway for those who were behind these evil acts. I have directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

I appreciate so very much the members of OWF who have joined me in strongly condemning these attacks. And on behalf of the Royal Confederacy people, I thank the many world leaders who have called to offer their condolences and assistance. Royal Confederacy and our friends and allies join with all those who want peace and security in the world, and we stand together to win the war against terrorism.

Tonight, I ask for your prayers for all those who grieve, for the children whose worlds have been shattered, for all whose sense of safety and security has been threatened. And I pray they will be comforted by a Power greater than any of us, spoken through the ages in Psalm 23:

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for you are with me.

This is a day when all Royal Confederates from every walk of life unite in our resolve for justice and peace. Royal Confederacy has stood down enemies before, and we will do so this time. None of us will ever forget this day, yet we go forward to defend freedom and all that is good and just in our world.

Thank you. Good night. And God bless Royal Confederacy.

23 hours ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Hasn't led to finding out who.

I already ruled them out.

I suspect Menhera, but the numbers say that the chance of them successfully spy oping me is ~70%. Everything else matches up tho...

TL;DR shut up, no one cares. 

Edited by Havgle
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

7 hours ago, Jangles said:

I did it now give me the 10 mil or I nuke for violating our bounty agreement

Lmao, go ahead and nuke. Im getting rolled right now anyways XD

On 1/29/2021 at 10:59 PM, dtc justice said:

Oh you don't know how to switch war policy? Let me explain, you simply click on edit, and you can change it there 😀

There'd HUNDREDS of people on covert, you wouldn't be able to sift through and say it's that person just because they're on covert, without any evidence. And yes, basically everyone with half a brain who wanted to spy you off of 60, with being undetected would swap to covert. 

Oh, I guess you didn't realize that there is a timer between policy changes. That's okay 😜 

False. There are only 200 people on at any given time. Considering the people I suspected were also on both times and were within my range was a giveaway. 

*200 at a maximum

9 hours ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Oh, I guess you didn't realize that there is a timer between policy changes. That's okay 😜 

False. There are only 200 people on at any given time. Considering the people I suspected were also on both times and were within my range was a giveaway. 

*200 at a maximum

You're in spy range of a massive portion of pnw tbf, and unless you have a sheet that tracked everyone online both times, you're stuck in confirmation bias by seeing some of them online

I also wouldn't say 200 maximum, as there is currently 230 on

Edited by dtc justice

1 hour ago, dtc justice said:

You're in spy range of a massive portion of pnw tbf, and unless you have a sheet that tracked everyone online both times, you're stuck in confirmation bias by seeing some of them online

I also wouldn't say 200 maximum, as there is currently 230 on

At day change, yes. The spy attacks happened at 2 low activity times of day.

But also idc anymore lol. This was a overzealous joke that you somehow got defensive over. The book was open then closed really quick, and that's all there is to it. I did indeed have a sheet of paper, on which I wrote down a lot of names. Not all. Hence why I did not say this was convicting evidence. But I did it enough that as the motives lined up the alibis faltered. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I hate ASM anyways so its not like this changed anything other than provide me with something to do.

On 1/30/2021 at 4:58 PM, Phoenyx said:

It seems you equate caring with being obnoxious. Beginning to understand your meme :-p. 

No, being obnoxious is being obnoxious.

Also, 2.5m is pocket change. The real damage from these spy ops is the recruitment, it takes most of a month to rebuild spies from zero.

Doesn't actually change much unless the operations hit the rest of one's bloc at the same time, in which case it could leave the bloc vulnerable to a coordinated anti-military spy blitz... but even beginning such a massive campaign would result in militarization and the odds of being undetected across all operations is laughable, so it doesn't really help even then.

...hmm... Thinking about it, maybe it could work as a distraction gambit?

On 2/2/2021 at 2:01 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

No, being obnoxious is being obnoxious.

I said I cared about Corpsman and he responded by saying that I'm obnoxious. The logical conclusion would seem to dictate that he equates caring with being obnoxious. Or perhaps he finds it obnoxious if someone cares about Corpsman. Anyway, your tactical points seem sound. 

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Like 1