Atlan's Last Decree

Richard Payne III

It was an honor serving under you. you've led our alliance through thick and thin and served every man as equals, fought for all of us and we fought for you. You served us through thick and thin. I wish you well on your journeys and health.

• Like 2

where were u wen Atlan die

i was in class doing essay when computer beep

"Atlan is kil"

"no"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

4 minutes ago, Dany said:

9 Awful Hand Salutes That Don't Even Come Close | Military.com

That salute is giving me a headache. Also his Special Warfare pin is too high. Delete it before I have a stroke.

• Thanks 2

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Atlan, I didn't see any mention of your one true love, Tarroc in that statement. Didn't you get the memo, every member of TLE's gov is in love with me apparently. 

All joking aside, I wish you nothing but the best going forward outside of the game. We didn't have a ton of interactions, but from the interactions we did have, I had nothing but good memories of you, and I could tell you were a great person. I hope we can still speak on occasion. 

Remember, now that you're retired, you get to enjoy the best food and drink, and leave the work for the younglings. Make em earn for their keep, while you enjoy the perks of retirement. 

• Like 2

Fr Atlan, the few times I interacted with you on behalf of Weebunism were a pleasure. You are a kind and well spoken guy who is a shining representative of The Lost Empire at large. 

Although I have no doubt you chose your successor carefully, they have a lot to live up to.

o7

• Like 2