The search for the Mysterious HM Leader (Global War 16)

Phoenyx

Just now, Adrienne said:

*Clarke's sister

Daww shit, Adri has solved the mystery everyone! She has saved Orbis!

Hurrah!

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Just now, Kurdanak said:

You know, I was thinking just the other day that it had been an impressive while since the last Phoenyx thread. Should've knocked on wood, I guess. >_>

Dammit, Kurdanak

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Who clarke?

We all are, didn't you know?

Our collective sister is the secret leader of HM.

What lesson did we learn today folks? Don't trust anyone. Especially sisters.

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Just now, Aqua-Corpsman said:

We all are, didn't you know?

What? No! We are all valk. We are not all clarke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU3LW_648e4

• Haha 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Just now, zigbigadorlou said:

What? No! We are all valk. We are not all clarke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU3LW_648e4

*gasp*

It was Valk all along! 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

I fully agree that Partisan can be pretty funny and his creative writing can really be top notch. Today though, just some dull posts, first about making a treaty with SK and then about it not working out. Which is fine, just not something that really interests me.

e37.png.558bb181cecb57d29c6447504a263276.png

8 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Who clarke?

Ex-DEIC/Acadia, now Rose, longstanding running joke about Clarke's sister and the DEIC bank or something. The Pigeon loved it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

45 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Dammit, Kurdanak

the next time I dare to have a thought like that I'll be sure to knock until every wood surface I own is turned to pulp or my neighbors call in a noise complaint 😰

giphy.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

21 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Indeed. Her name was Cherry, and she was a beautiful Mustang. I had even braided her hair.

Damn you Phoenyx. Killing my farm animals. What's next, Snowy the Hen?

Very funny :-p. One of my PnW friends who I persuaded to join this game actually goes by Snowy. Fortunately, he has not really spent any time here yet :-p. 

46 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Don't worry your little melon about it.

No no no no no. Some people are encouraging you to keep making a fool of yourself, because its funny as all hell. But make no mistake, anyone who has played PnW longer than 60 days has experienced something much more interesting.

And for those who were here longer, wars with a more interesting conspiracy have been discussed. How about you investigate Pyrra's hentai stash or the GPWC farms or the AK controversy or Dino Joe's disappearance or literally ANYTHING ELSE other than this sad excuse for a National Inquirer article on how Donald Trump is secretly a female flat screen television with 3, not 4, 3 HDMI inputs.

Jesus.

If I'd been around during other times, I might have focused on those things. But during my time, the causes of the global war became the thing that I found to be most interesting. There's also evidence that others find it interesting as well, but I've come to believe it's something that's -generally- more suited to the Discord servers. Perhaps once a month there might be cause to post a thread about it here, but yeah, now that the war's over, it's definitely something that is less on people's minds. 

You say you want to know the leader's identity so you can find out who the source is in Swamp. And you want to know the source in Swamp so you can find out if they really wanted to attack Quack or not. So my question is, why is it so important to find that out, and what makes you think they will tell the truth? Do you honestly think that they will admit to wanting war with Quack?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. C said:

You say you want to know the leader's identity so you can find out who the source is in Swamp. And you want to know the source in Swamp so you can find out if they really wanted to attack Quack or not. So my question is, why is it so important to find that out, and what makes you think they will tell the truth? Do you honestly think that they will admit to wanting war with Quack?

I think it's possible. I also think it's possible that they deny it. But regardless of what they do, at least we will finally get a step closer to the source of this rumour that some part of Swamp wanted to attack Quack. Because at this point, that's all it is, a rumour. To be strong evidence, you would need someone -from- Swamp saying that this was actually a plan. 

Bruh, it's been 2 months.  Nobody cares.  Only thought my mind in terms of P&W politics has been the FA moves [or lack thereof] for my alliance - not what happened in a dogpile that changed very little.

40 minutes ago, BrythonLexi said:

Bruh, it's been 2 months.  Nobody cares.  Only thought my mind in terms of P&W politics has been the FA moves [or lack thereof] for my alliance - not what happened in a dogpile that changed very little.

Some people actually do still care. Not a huge amount of people, which is a large part of why I haven't posted about it in around a month, but a few. It's something that's talked more about on Discord. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Phoenyx said:

Some people actually do still care. Not a huge amount of people, which is a large part of why I haven't posted about it in around a month, but a few. It's something that's talked more about on Discord. 

Name them.

And tell them they will never get the seal of Aqua's approval for their vile crimes.

2 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

the next time I dare to have a thought like that I'll be sure to knock until every wood surface I own is turned to pulp or my neighbors call in a noise complaint 😰

giphy.gif

And here I was thinking of getting a wooden horse memorial for Cherry...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

And here I was thinking of getting a wooden horse memorial for Cherry...

hah, as if Phoenyx would show any mercy for anything even resembling the horse in question here. We'll be able to make paper out of it within a week.

• Haha 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

6 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

hah, as if Phoenyx would show any mercy for anything even resembling the horse in question here. We'll be able to make paper out of it within a week.

Guess I'll make it out of papier-mâché next..

8 hours ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Name them.

And tell them they will never get the seal of Aqua's approval for their vile crimes.

Very funny :-p. I fully admit that it's currently not fashionable in the forums to care who the HM leader was and, more importantly, who their source(s) was/were. So I won't be naming anyone other than myself.