The search for the Mysterious HM Leader (Global War 16)

Phoenyx

Well, it's been almost a month since I've made a thread in these forums, I figured I might as well give it a go now. Perhaps I can beat my previous record of 37 downvotes from the last thread I made here -.-. 

Anyway, while there is no shortage of people here who think I post too much (while Prefonteen can post multiple times a day and it's all peachy keen), over in the Discord servers, curiosity over the true identity of the HM leader that Ronny referenced so long ago continues. For those who are relatively new to the politics in this game, you might want to read this thread, wherein I appealed to the HM leadership to finally reveal who Ronny's HM leader was. It didn't happen, but perhaps now that the war is long over, things might change. Multiple HM leaders know who it is, I'm even on relatively good terms with one of them. What would the harm in revealing who this is now? Or, if those who know want to maintain the HM leader's secret identity, if they could at least reveal who this HM leader's -source- was, that could work. 

Now, one person who knows the HM leader's identity has said that said identity might be revealed to Tyrion if he made a formal request, but Tyrion has opted out of making such a request. I think I may understand his reasoning- my long search for the answer has generated a lot of negativity and I figure he's decided it's best to just stay out of all of that. 

So, with that said, here are the reasons that I think the HM leader's identity, or at least their source's identity, should be reaveled:

1- It might be able to conclusively answer whether or not 1 or more Alliances in Swamp really wanted to attack Quack.

2- It would show that HM actually cares enough about its former Allies in Swamp to answer this question. Back when Ronny first made the post where he stated his belief that Swamp had had plans to attack Quack and Tyrion had denied ever hearing of such plans, I would have thought that the logical thing for Ronny to do at that point would have been to go to his source and clear things up. He apparently never did that. Neither did any other HM leader from what I can tell. Is that something a good Bloc would do to a Bloc that was currently defending them? I think not. There's still time to try to fix this, but the longer that this languishes, the more HM's reputation becomes tarnished, in my view.

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Just now, Aqua-Corpsman said:

giphy.gif

I haven't seen you in the Discord servers I frequent like Thalmor Radio and Orbis Report, but this is actually a subject that tends to get some traction there. In other words, I'm not the only one who actually wants to know the identity of this HM leader and more important, the identity of their source(s). 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Phoenyx said:

I haven't seen you in the Discord servers I frequent like Thalmor Radio and Orbis Report, but this is actually a subject that tends to get some traction there. In other words, I'm not the only one who actually wants to know the identity of this HM leader and more important, the identity of their source(s). 

Indeed you haven't because I am de jure deceased.

Also I didn't ask if you get traction in a discord server. You were beating a dead horse on your second forum post.

Now you are just slapping a fine mush of blood and gore and expecting it to do something.

• Upvote 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 minute ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Indeed you haven't because I am de jure deceased.

Also I didn't ask if you get traction in a discord server. You were beating a dead horse on your second forum post.

Now you are just slapping a fine mush of blood and gore and expecting it to do something.

Not sure what you mean about being deceased. In any case, everyone goes on about beating a dead horse. I think it's more like a lot of people beat on me for bringing up this issue that could easily be resolved and, in my view, should be. To this day, there are strong disagreements on various aspects of the war. The one about whether Swamp was going to attack Quack, however, should to be easily resolved. All that's required is knowing who said what and then questioning them on what was meant. Now I understand that a lot of people don't really care what started Global War 16, but some most definitely do. To be honest, I think more people should be, as it would mean that people care about the truth in matters that affect a great deal of the Orbis community, which the last Global War certainly did. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The reason Partisan can make multiple forum posts is because there's always something relevant about it. All of your posts aren't necessary, and would do better in a private discord server with all of your fellow conspiracy theorists. Not to mention, Partisan is actually funny...

• Upvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

1 minute ago, Changeup said:

Oh my god, why are you people still going on about this? It's been proven MANY times over that Pika is the secret HM leader you all are searching for.

I legitimately might be to blame for this post because I sent a screenshot of you saying this last night 🙊

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 minute ago, Phoenyx said:

Not sure what you mean about being deceased. In any case, everyone goes on about beating a dead horse. I think it's more like a lot of people beat on me for bringing up this issue that could easily be resolved and, in my view, should be. To this day, there are strong disagreements on various aspects of the war. The one about whether Swamp was going to attack Quack, however, should to be easily resolved. All that's required is knowing who said what and then questioning them on what was meant. Now I understand that a lot of people don't really care what started Global War 16, but some most definitely do. To be honest, I think more people should be, as it would mean that people care about the truth in matters that affect a great deal of the Orbis community, which the last Global War certainly did. 

Don't worry your little melon about it.

No no no no no. Some people are encouraging you to keep making a fool of yourself, because its funny as all hell. But make no mistake, anyone who has played PnW longer than 60 days has experienced something much more interesting.

And for those who were here longer, wars with a more interesting conspiracy have been discussed. How about you investigate Pyrra's hentai stash or the GPWC farms or the AK controversy or Dino Joe's disappearance or literally ANYTHING ELSE other than this sad excuse for a National Inquirer article on how Donald Trump is secretly a female flat screen television with 3, not 4, 3 HDMI inputs.

Jesus.

• Upvote 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

20 minutes ago, Denison said:

Who else would like to do a line with me as we read this glorious post?

With all due respect I'm not sure that will do enough damage to my brain to be able to fully appreciate this. I'm thinking more along the lines of industrial strength glue. I might know a guy. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Havgle said:

The reason Partisan can make multiple forum posts is because there's always something relevant about it. All of your posts aren't necessary, and would do better in a private discord server with all of your fellow conspiracy theorists. Not to mention, Partisan is actually funny...

I fully agree that Partisan can be pretty funny and his creative writing can really be top notch. Today though, just some dull posts, first about making a treaty with SK and then about it not working out. Which is fine, just not something that really interests me. 

As to your contention that this thread isn't relevant, that's clearly in contention. Now, I think it's clear that many here aren't so keen on this subject, but for -some- reason, they don't just ignore it- they respond to it, in various ways- whether that's downvotes, comments, etc. Why do you suppose that is? 

4 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

That poor horse...

Indeed. Her name was Cherry, and she was a beautiful Mustang. I had even braided her hair.

Damn you Phoenyx. Killing my farm animals. What's next, Snowy the Hen? Rocky the Rooster? Snowball the Pig? Oh no.

Don't you touch Larry the Logic. Go get your own!

Edited by Aqua-Corpsman
  • Like 1

Just now, Redarmy said:

No it was me. 

Come on guys, we all know its actually Phoenyx's sister and shes just doing an early April Fools joke on him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Come on guys, we all know its actually Phoenyx's sister and shes just doing an early April Fools joke on him.

*Clarke's sister

• Haha 2

BrOQBND.jpg