Greetings Random People

Duke Ramza

I just started playing yesterday and already have recieved about 20ish spam recruitments, plus a single will you be my friend from some random girl.
Suffice to say I accepted nothing though I did respond to some. Can someone recommend some Alliances? I scrolled through alot of them and they seem SUPER serious for the most part.
Honestly I am kinda a perv and am looking for an alliance that while active and social isnt going to put me into some training camp where I ll be whipped until I remember their entire anthem word by word lol.

Edited by Duke Ramza
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Duke Ramza said:

I just started playing yesterday and already have recieved about 20ish spam recruitments, plus a single will you be me friend for some random girl.
Suffice to say I accepted nothing though I did respond to some. Can someone recommend some Alliances? I scrolled through alot of them and they seem SUPER serious for the most part.
Honestly I am kinda a perv and am looking for an alliance that while active and social isnt going to put me into some training camp where I ll be whipped until I remember their entire anthem word by word lol.

Well, the top 5 would be good places to start. Also, remember that you don't have to stick with the first alliance you choose if you don't feel it's working. Just remember that if you do move on to another alliance that you first honour any agreements you made while there, such as repaying grants or loans (word will get around if you try to duck your responsibilities).

The next thing to understand is that the best alliances will put you through training as they want you to understand how best to play, and they want you to become a reliable member that can also help other members, especially come wartime.

Recruitment and training may sound like serious business, but it doesn't necessarily reflect the alliance's culture. Recruitment and training gov just want to ensure they're choosing players that will stick around and honour their agreements else they could be wasting the alliance's limited resources investing in players that might vanish from play tomorrow or duck their responsibilities. So I would advise trying to look past that.

Lastly, remember that you have 14 days from nation creation of free beige time to choose an alliance. Nobody can declare war on you unless you leave beige (so don't change your nation colour or declare any wars).