[Treaty] Anti-Anti-Whale Treaty (mp/Yarr ODP)

cctmsp13

19 minutes ago, cctmsp13 said:

Anti-Anti-Whale Treaty (micro pockyclypse and Yarr)

There are people on this world who like to harpoon whales.  As both micro pockyclypse and Yarr possess many whales, such people are concerning as we would like our whales to remain un-harpooned.  As such we agree to the following:

micro pockyclypse and Yarr with share information on the position and intentions of whale harpooners.

micro pockyclypse and Yarr have the option (though not the requirement) to come to the defense of the other in case of an attack by a harpoon, and to coordinate such defense between themselves.

This treaty's terms do not apply to any attacker who is not a whale harpooner, and it is left to each signatory to determine who is and who is not a harpooner.

The initial treaty runs for 30 days.  At any time the signers may review the treaty and renew it for up to 2 months (61 days).  The treaty may be renewed an unlimited number of times.

signed
cctmsp13 - Yarr
KIM JӨПG PӨЯK - μpockyclpse

69 days

• Upvote 2

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

9 minutes ago, im317 said:

is this going over your head or is your post going over mine?

Nah lel. You're good. MPO used to be a raiding alliance, so Minesome's saying that because of the ODP you're technically an optional raiding alliance.

Micro Pockyclypse is however not a raiding alliance anymore so yeah.

2 hours ago, Epi said:

1*JTFBLgH9XbAYNzFNH-Xh6w.png (by my best knowledge) That is a shark, there is an impostor here :( imagine me not trying to make jokes on posts and actually join the discussion that was already there.

Edited by EveryoneGetsEmbargoed
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EveryoneGetsEmbargoed said:

tHaT wHaLe Is A sHaRk OoOoOoO

And clearly you have no knowledge XD

Flat tail fin is whale, vertical tail fin is shark. Lmfao.

• Upvote 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

7 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

And clearly you have no knowledge XD

Flat tail fin is whale, vertical tail fin is shark. Lmfao.

(insert counter argument that is clearly really bad) Well who is an impostor to not and try to convince you and me they are someone else?

Edited by EveryoneGetsEmbargoed
:b downvote please
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, EveryoneGetsEmbargoed said:

(insert counter argument that is clearly really bad) Well who is an impostor to not and try to convince you and me they are someone else?

r/ihadastroke lmfao

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.