Pirate Poker Tomorrow - Come join us

Raphael

Ayy sweet. I remember the old P&W Poker server. If that's still around, might be fun to host it there.

Edited by Polar Bear ArcticExplorer
Cars make it hard to type.

1 hour ago, Roberts said:
  • First place taking 80% of the pot - guaranteed $100m prize regardless of pot size (if we don't get enough people, I'll pay the difference.)
  • Second place taking 20% of the pot
  • 3rd place gets their $10m back.

Seems like you're giving away more than 100% of the pot. Who said pirates weren't generous?

10 hours ago, Horsecock said:

Petition to increase the buy-in.

high-stakes game? We can discuss it when everyone congregates before the game. Or we can run a separate high stakes game after, either way.

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

high-stakes game? We can discuss it when everyone congregates before the game. Or we can run a separate high stakes game after, either way.

Yeah, I might be busy around the time of the initial poker game. Something like an evening high stakes game could be cool.

Just to follow up on this: Horsecock won the $50m voice lottery only to lose it immediately in our high stakes game. Hwan cleaned house in the original game with a $188m grand prize. Second place was roughly $22m.

It was a great time.