Adjustable Treaty Webs

MinesomeMC

Yup, I completely agree, it would give this game's "Geo"-politics a better visualization.

• Upvote 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Also, to add on to that, you can move the positions of alliances in the web but you can only "pin" them on mobile. I found it fun one time on a flight to just throw the alliances around the web and I accidently pinned one. It's probably a glitch tbh. But it'd be awesome if we could organize the treaty web as it suits our needs, as then during a war we can separate the opposing sides and get a better visual of the combatants. 

By the way, to answer what everyone is thinking, yes I organized all the alliance flags into the shape of male genitalia. 

You're welcome.

Edited by Aqua-Corpsman
I actually had a screenshot of it for a while...if I find it I'll post it here for posterity sake :p
  • Haha 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

adding such mentioned quality changes to increase options for treaty web visualization sounds cool to me, (since i really like to just at a random given time just fling them around and get angry that i cant fling them into space but i digress)  However i wonder if this idea were actually implemented? How different would you think it might be to your original idea? but since this post is pretty simple, probably your original thoughts with maybe some other cool features?

Edited by EveryoneGetsEmbargoed
LARGE E

6 hours ago, EveryoneGetsEmbargoed said:

adding such mentioned quality changes to increase options for treaty web visualization sounds cool to me, (since i really like to just at a random given time just fling them around and get angry that i cant fling them into space but i digress)  However i wonder if this idea were actually implemented? How different would you think it might be to your original idea? but since this post is pretty simple, probably your original thoughts with maybe some other cool features?

I’m pretty sure Alex would add upon what I suggested which would hopefully be a good thing

• Upvote 1