Jump to content

$1b Bounty


BlackAsLight
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i dont see a 1 billion dollar bounty on him

Maybe because you can’t set the requirements listed here on an in game bounty? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Get your facts straight, "Doctor".

image.thumb.png.3dd7ce0f33c80ae3113770f95fffb656.png

 

Only a fraction of the servers I'm a part of is associated with Politics and War. I'm not going to play around each player's childish ego centrism because of that.

 

Concluding: I find this request as invalid and ask you to cancel this bounty. If this will not be auctioned within the next 48 hours from this message, I will seek counter measures and this will be turned against your nation.

 

Memes for memes but get ur facts straight, kid

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BlackAsLight said:

The one known as Blackbird has committed an horrendous crime of identity theft. His arrogance in thinking he can take what is mine! What belonged to me before he even existed cannot not go unpunished! The name blackie is mine, mine alone and will always belong to me long after death. 
So I am hereby placing a $1b bounty on Blackbird’s head which will be paid out to the person/group who bring every one of he’s cities to at least 1k infrastructure. Any colluding with Rothschild Family and/or Blackbird regarding this will void you of said bounty. If Blackbird resorts to destroying he’s own infrastructure then to receive the bounty you must keep him at least 1k infrastructure for 2 weeks. 
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=175001

I would rather not do that if I were you. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Blackbird said:

Get your facts straight, "Doctor".

image.thumb.png.3dd7ce0f33c80ae3113770f95fffb656.png

 

Only a fraction of the servers I'm a part of is associated with Politics and War. I'm not going to play around each player's childish ego centrism because of that.

 

Concluding: I find this request as invalid and ask you to cancel this bounty. If this will not be auctioned within the next 48 hours from this message, I will seek counter measures and this will be turned against your nation.

 

Memes for memes but get ur facts straight, kid

I am obviously talking about on discord. Just because your name starts with black does not give you the right to use my name, blackie, and masquerade around as me. Who knows what crimes you have committed with my name! What lies you have told. 
You can pretend to act a fool and like you’ve done nothing wrong, but we both know that is not true. You simply using my name decays it’s honour and integrity.

My name, my identity is everything here in Orbis. I do not care how committed you are to this land, I shall not stand for you to steal my name and ruins everything that it stands for. Call it childish or whatever words out of the book you like! Identity theft is not a joke Jim! 

If you want the bounty removed, then change your discord name off of blackie, before somebody tries to claim the bounty, and make a public declaration that you swear never to use my name again! 

3 hours ago, Julian Rederic Gray said:

I would rather not do that if I were you. 

When?

57 minutes ago, Yzard said:

Some people clearly have more money than they know what to do with...

Mind donating a few hundred mil to a poor blue alien?

Take down the monster and you’ll get the money you seek. 

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Angevin said:

This can't be right, Blackie is a notorious tight arse.

Well obviously. Not everyone likes d*cks up their ass. 

1 minute ago, Moody said:

If I change my name to Blackie, will you give me 1b to change it back?

I’m offering money to the people who beat thieves up. 

  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alternatively, you could post 50 bounties of $20m each on Nuclear. The nuke physically has to land for the bounty to pay out, and that will result in as much damage as you're aiming for, easily.

Better than that though would be 10 $100m Attrition bounties; losing 10 attrition wars should bonk his infra down to the 1k range off the beiges alone and there's no way to claim a bounty without at least the beiges, so it is a perfectly secure investment.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What I really don't understand, actually, is why you refuse to accept the target selling down his own infra as acceptable? He'd recover $225k per city. That's negligible. The damage would be nigh identical to having it burned away by airstrikes or whatnot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Alternatively, you could post 50 bounties of $20m each on Nuclear. The nuke physically has to land for the bounty to pay out, and that will result in as much damage as you're aiming for, easily.

Better than that though would be 10 $100m Attrition bounties; losing 10 attrition wars should bonk his infra down to the 1k range off the beiges alone and there's no way to claim a bounty without at least the beiges, so it is a perfectly secure investment.

I think I will go with the 10 at $100m Attrition bounties. Although I will need to post them one after the other as I don’t want a single person to claim them all with the beige of one war. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

What I really don't understand, actually, is why you refuse to accept the target selling down his own infra as acceptable? He'd recover $225k per city. That's negligible. The damage would be nigh identical to having it burned away by airstrikes or whatnot.

because he could collude with the attacker. Splitting the cost. Even though by my calculations it costs more then $1b for his nation to be rebuilt, colluding and selling he’s infra will reduce the cost of attacking him meaning splitting the bounty would reduce the cost of rebuilding. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BlackAsLight said:

I think I will go with the 10 at $100m Attrition bounties. Although I will need to post them one after the other as I don’t want a single person to claim them all with the beige of one war. 

Then it is not a $1b bounty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Prove it. Send me $1 million without blinking

I fail to see how that would prove anything. Not to mention why would I even need to prove myself to you? 

3 hours ago, Mayor said:

Then it is not a $1b bounty.

if somebody is able to do the amount of damage I want in a single war then I’ll just give them the rest of the money. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, James II said:

It's pretty obvious he doesn't have the money.

If you truely believe that then why are you still here? You obviously just want me to fork over the money with zero insurance that I’ll get what I’m paying for. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, BlackAsLight said:

If you truely believe that then why are you still here? You obviously just want me to fork over the money with zero insurance that I’ll get what I’m paying for. 

And you obviously want people to work for you with zero insurance that they'll get paid for it. Works both ways fam.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And you obviously want people to work for you with zero insurance that they'll get paid for it. Works both ways fam.

Lol. I’m actually trying to meet people half way here. I would say that’s pretty clear since I did take one of YOUR suggestions. Can you say the same for him? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.