$1b Bounty

BlackAsLight

2 hours ago, BlackAsLight said:

Lol. I’m actually trying to meet people half way here. I would say that’s pretty clear since I did take one of YOUR suggestions. Can you say the same for him? 

Well, in fairness, you *have* set up the $100m bounty, so I'd have to agree that you've put forward enough of a down payment to warrant some trust here.

10% insurance is better than none ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

On 1/21/2021 at 8:32 PM, BlackAsLight said:

I am obviously talking about on discord. Just because your name starts with black does not give you the right to use my name, blackie, and masquerade around as me. Who knows what crimes you have committed with my name! What lies you have told. 
You can pretend to act a fool and like you’ve done nothing wrong, but we both know that is not true. You simply using my name decays it’s honour and integrity.

My name, my identity is everything here in Orbis. I do not care how committed you are to this land, I shall not stand for you to steal my name and ruins everything that it stands for. Call it childish or whatever words out of the book you like! Identity theft is not a joke Jim! 

If you want the bounty removed, then change your discord name off of blackie, before somebody tries to claim the bounty, and make a public declaration that you swear never to use my name again! 

When?

Take down the monster and you’ll get the money you seek. 

Here's an offer, @BlackAsLight, I can provide you with.

I keep my Discord username as Blackie#0001 but change the nickname in the Discord servers that we both share back to Blackbird.

Since you cannot get a refund for the $100m bounty you already placed on me, it will be on you but you must cancel the remainder $900mn bounty on my head for this offer to be valid.

P.S. Next time don't be a backstabber and come and talk to me instead before posting something inarticulate like this again.

Regards

• Upvote 1

On 1/28/2021 at 5:28 PM, Blackbird said:

Here's an offer, @BlackAsLight, I can provide you with.

I keep my Discord username as Blackie#0001 but change the nickname in the Discord servers that we both share back to Blackbird.

Since you cannot get a refund for the $100m bounty you already placed on me, it will be on you but you must cancel the remainder $900mn bounty on my head for this offer to be valid.

P.S. Next time don't be a backstabber and come and talk to me instead before posting something inarticulate like this again.

Regards

Since no response has been provided here (and you have declined the offer in the group chat with myself and Alex), this offer is now withdrawn.

Edited by Blackbird

20 hours ago, Blackbird said:

Since no response has been provided here (and you have declined the offer in the group chat with myself and Alex), this offer is now withdrawn.

Wait, why did Alex need to get involved? 🤔

• Upvote 2

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

2 hours ago, Ramona said:

Am I the only here sitting here confused trying to figure out if this is a joke or stupid people trying to be serious?

8 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Am I the only here sitting here confused trying to figure out if this is a joke or stupid people trying to be serious?

No. :kevin:

Edited by Ramona
No as in, you aren't the only one confused kek.

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

15 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Hey, you're the one that's confused. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

3 hours ago, Ramona said:

Because Blacklight wasn't clear if Blackie should change his discord name, or just change his nickname in the servers that Blacklight was in. It's a question of whether or not he's making OOC demands for IG benefit.

Blackie offered to change his name on the servers they shared, Blacklight didn't respond so I'm assuming he was expecting OOC demands.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

5 hours ago, James II said:

Because Blacklight wasn't clear if Blackie should change his discord name, or just change his nickname in the servers that Blacklight was in. It's a question of whether or not he's making OOC demands for IG benefit.

Blackie offered to change his name on the servers they shared, Blacklight didn't respond so I'm assuming he was expecting OOC demands.

Firstly. My name isn’t black light. 
secondly. I offered Jim a counter offer, but he rejected it, demanded that I then restate my counter offer publicly just so he can reject it again. 

25 minutes ago, BlackAsLight said:

Firstly. My name isn’t black light. 
secondly. I offered Jim a counter offer, but he rejected it, demanded that I then restate my counter offer publicly just so he can reject it again. 

Your counter offer was him to pay you 100 mil + your original demands. You're not very good at negotiating. Let me know when you're ready to come to a reasonable resolution.

Just now, James II said:

Your counter offer was him to pay you 100 mil + your original demands. You're not very good at negotiating. Let me know when you're ready to come to a reasonable resolution.

It was Jim’s offer plus $100m. 

2 hours ago, BlackAsLight said:

Have you not seen The Office?? The episode where Jim stole Dwight’s identity? Smh. So uncultured. 

Why are you trying to steal Dwight's identity?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1