My hatred of TKR stems from a deep spot from the bleeding wound of my shattered heart

Herb

TKR has abused me throughout the years, destroying my startup alliances, making me reroll on numerous occassions and overall, they've been a nuisance to my national- and alliance sovereignty, not to even mention of my mental health.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

This was funny, then TKR inadvertently proved the OPs point and made themselves look like clowns. Well done.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

7 hours ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

This was funny, then TKR inadvertently proved the OPs point and made themselves look like clowns. Well done.

This dude has posted stuff like this previously and no one actually knows who he is/why he posts about us, so sue us for finding the humor in it and having some fun. ;) 

Edited by Adrienne
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

7 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

this is quintessential pot calling the kettle black

Assuming you know what that idiom means, how the hell is me calling you out for making the equivalent of GPWCs/NPOs "okay boomer" response to this guy's perfectly justified opinion (and even more so now) in any way hypocritical of myself? 

Edited by Aqua-Corpsman

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

1 hour ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Assuming you know what that idiom means, how the hell is me calling you out for making the equivalent of GPWCs/NPOs "okay boomer" response to this guy's perfectly justified opinion (and even more so now) in any way hypocritical of myself? 

you calling anyone a clown is

1 hour ago, WarriorSoul said:

quintessential pot calling the kettle black

:)

Edited by WarriorSoul

Just now, WarriorSoul said:

you calling anyone a clown is

Ah I see. Well first, logical fallacy because that doesn't change whether you are a clown or not. Second, good to know.

I'll keep that in mind 😛 

• 4 months later...
On 1/20/2021 at 10:16 PM, Herb said:

TKR has abused me throughout the years, destroying my startup alliances, making me reroll on numerous occassions and overall, they've been a nuisance to my national- and alliance sovereignty, not to even mention of my mental health.

500137900786_14289.jpg

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png