SYNDICATE, INC., ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO EXECUTIVE BOARD

Shiho Nishizumi

Being one of their longest allies, it never does get easier to see people leave the company, but every-time they continue to show their continued dedication to their membership and allies with well suited replacements. 

Cheers to the frozen assets to come!

Edited by Zygon
Spelling is hard
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Congrats to the new positions!

5 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Partisan was my favorite government member. My favorite memory of partisan is just being around him. Orbis is worse off without him. What a splendid character. He earned those trophies and the fa department one rose stole from him through bribery snd coercion. Partisan will be sorely missed. Let's take a moment to remember him. 

lifeispointless-neu2.jpg?w=580

and happy retirement! (for now, considering the quintessential inevitabilities in life - death, taxes, and Partisan as Syndicate FA 🤷‍♂️)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

6 hours ago, Zygon said:

Being one of their longest allies, it never does get easier to see people leave the company, but every-time they continue to show their continued dedication to their membership and allies with well suited replacements. 

Cheers to the frozen assets to come!

The new Syndicate Leadership is puppeting Zygon.

No way the real Zygon would've made a post without a Star Wars gif.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

I may always disagree with Parti on whether or not tCW, HM and Swamp were going to attack Quack first, but I also always believed that he was telling me what he truly believed. Also, for anyone like me who wasn't sure, zig was just joking with his comment :-p. 

No he wasn't. He was right, too :P

• Haha 2

It was a shame to see that all of Partisan's talk about building a more dynamic multi sphere world was BS. With his constant lying and disingenuous conduct, he was all to willing to bring back the 2 sphere dichotomy if it got him a chance at the W.

I hope oneday Partisan gets to play some board-games IRL and learns how the strongest positioned player gets treated in a multi player game heh.

You got outplayed, that's all.

Maybe next time he's around, he'll take the L and not try go full Addrene LOL. While lying and BS narratives may be good IA if your AA is susceptible to it, it has severe negative FA consequences :P. IMO, I think the communities tolerance of this kind of conduct is why this forum is so bad.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Your conduct was pathetic, do better next time.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 17

59 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

It was a shame to see that all of Partisan's talk about building a more dynamic multi sphere world was BS. With his constant lying and disingenuous conduct, he was all to willing to bring back the 2 sphere dichotomy if it got him a chance at the W.

I hope oneday Partisan gets to play some board-games IRL and learns how the strongest positioned player gets treated in a multi player game heh.

Maybe next time he's around, he'll take the L and not try go full Addrene LOL. While lying and BS narratives may be good IA if your AA is susceptible to it, it has severe negative FA consequences :P. IMO, I think the communities tolerance of this kind of conduct is why this forum is so bad.

We need to get you a retirement home with better security. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

1 minute ago, Dionysus said:

We need to get you a retirement home with better security. 

Just send Partisan to the same retirement home as Fist, they can relive their epic battles of old during tea time chess. Ez pz.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

9 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Who asked

9 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

You are pathetic, do better next time.