An Apology and a Farewell

9 hours ago, Dryad said:

Me saying "Yang you belong as KT's #1"

Context says that was sarcasm, btw, because Yang had said something really dumb

• Downvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

14 hours ago, epsteindidntkillhimself said:

Now that I'm banned, I figured this was something that should be done. I'm not mad or annoyed at Alex in anyway; what I did was completely wrong, and a ban was incoming. I do regret what I did, which is why I didn't deny anything that Alex questioned me about. I wish none of this was even necessary, but I made a mistake that I need to pay for. Please do note that everything I did was my responsibility and mistake alone; I would hate to see people unfairly blaming KT for something that they were completely unaware about. I know this in no way makes up for the immense wrongdoings I've done, but I hope it's at least a start.

It's been nice being in this community for a year. I know many of you will rejoice that I've gone, and I can't really blame you for that. I'm far from a good person. I'll miss some of the people I've met here.  

-Yang

I always enjoyed our interactions. Mistakes are made and prices are paid. I hope you learn from them and one day in the future here or somewhere else we chat again.

Feel free to message me if you're ever in need of some cat pics 😉

• Downvote 1

Damn man.

On one hand, you're an idiot and I am super super curious to what was going on inside that little yellow head of yours.

On the other, I'm going to miss the hell out of you. Respect for taking it like a champ though. 

Good luck, and Godspeed Yang. o7

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...