2020 PnW Awards Winners

Krampus

THE RESULTS ARE IN - ARE YOU READY, ORBIS??????

We want to thank you all for joining us through this awards process, whether as a voter or as a representative, in particular for your efforts in nominating and voting on your fellow Orbis citizens. We've enjoyed seeing all your nominations and watching your excitement grow as we neared the end.

Without any further ado, here are your 2020 PnW Academy Awards winners! If you missed the awards show and would like to listen to it, you can do so here

If you'd like to view each of the rounds (including all the nominations, shortlisting and counting), you can find all information on that here.

Congratulations to all the winners! We look forward to seeing you again next year :)
-Your 2020 PnW Academy Awards Committee

Edited by Krampus
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

:) Maestro and Charles relaxing after a successful awards ceremony

Are you in t$ yet?

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Screenshot_127.png

Uh, sorry, come again.  Why is E404 even being mentioned?

Screenshot_128.png

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

32 minutes ago, Lossi said:

Uh, sorry, come again.  Why is E404 even being mentioned?

One of the organizers would be better at explaining, but the voting is weighted based on the public voting as seen in the image you attached, as well as the alliance rep voting. I don't know the exact way it was weighted so you'll have to wait until one of them replies. I think particularily @Adrienne was in charge of the spreadsheet.

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

One of the organizers would be better at explaining, but the voting is weighted based on the public voting as seen in the image you attached, as well as the alliance rep voting. I don't know the exact way it was weighted so you'll have to wait until one of them replies. I think particularily @Adrienne was in charge of the spreadsheet.

I've spoken to rienne, that's just ludicrous.  E404 wasn't even close to being in the top 3 with the peoples vote, and they're suddenly 'winners'.  I agree it shouldn't be strictly popular vote, but if you can take nearly last place and make them the winner, that system is more flawed than popular vote.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 hour ago, Lossi said:

I've spoken to rienne, that's just ludicrous.  E404 wasn't even close to being in the top 3 with the peoples vote, and they're suddenly 'winners'.  I agree it shouldn't be strictly popular vote, but if you can take nearly last place and make them the winner, that system is more flawed than popular vote.

Ikr i should of won every category smh

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2