[Treaty] The Sparrow Accord (The Greater Unitary Republic/TheNorthWesternSouthRegionofthefarEast)

Thompson798

Nice treaty!

I don’t think I’ve seen some of these kinds of articles before; It’s unique, and I like that you’re trying something new~

Good luck!

Edited by Hime-sama
Added good luck

Look up to the sky above~

2 hours ago, Havgle said:

That dealt billions in damage... and fought a war that made a lot of people care... including Aurora...

I and many others caused billions in damage as a single nations during Dial Up.  On the losing side at the time.  Let the children have their fun.

For the signers: good luck, though I think I missed your DoEs, hope everything goes as you plan.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

2 hours ago, Lossi said:

I and many others caused billions in damage as a single nations during Dial Up.  On the losing side at the time.  Let the children have their fun.

For the signers: good luck, though I think I missed your DoEs, hope everything goes as you plan.

NWSRotFE has been around for over a year now (also known as compass, "that long-@$$-name alliance", or formally: NorthWesternSouthRegionoftheFarEast). TGUR is an alliance older than ours, but rebranded. I'm heart broken that you could forget us Lossi! 

To be fair, we have had very minimal interaction with CC, though I suppose I should likely remedy that, and get to know you a bit better.

• Like 1

Congrats on your treaty! What @Bradley said. Nothing wrong with solidifying friendships.

20 hours ago, Havgle said:

What an exciting treaty! Two irrelevant alliances... signing an MDP they most likely won't even respect... I feel like I've seen this play out before... deja vu

iKvhTP2.jpg

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Haha 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Congrats guys, but I still think the Chocolate Empire pact is best treaty in terms of creativity. I've had mild interaction with both of you, but I am glad to see you making friends. 

GLHF, if you ever go paperless on your birthday call me up.

Peace in our time