[Treaty] The Sparrow Accord (The Greater Unitary Republic/TheNorthWesternSouthRegionofthefarEast)

Thompson798

What an exciting treaty! Two irrelevant alliances... signing an MDP they most likely won't even respect... I feel like I've seen this play out before... deja vu

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

Just now, ToxicPepper said:

Didn’t you also make a post about your 6 man alliance? Hypocrite lmao

That dealt billions in damage... and fought a war that made a lot of people care... including Aurora...

Havglerepmeme.gif

Anyway, congrats to both parties! 

3 minutes ago, Havgle said:

That dealt billions in damage... and fought a war that made a lot of people care... including Aurora...

Funny, didn’t you drag our allies into your war then leave them fighting as you peaced? Havgle try a different approach instead of trying to be this “micro hating bully” personality you got going on. If everyone was like you then OWR wouldn’t have given your failed alliance a chance. Oh yeah! Didn’t you also ask NWSRFE for help? Even funnier lmao

Edited by ToxicPepper
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ToxicPepper said:

Funny, didn’t you drag our allies into your war then leave them fighting as you peaced? Havgle try a different approach instead of trying to be this “micro hating bully” personality you got going on. If everyone was like you then OWR wouldn’t have given your failed alliance a chance.

Your memory might be failing you. I recall Kan pushing Compass and Mandalore into the war, not me. Get your facts straight before you make up bs.

Havglerepmeme.gif

1 minute ago, Havgle said:

Your memory might be failing you. I recall Kan pushing Compass and Mandalore into the war, not me. Get your facts straight before you make up bs.

7 minutes ago, ToxicPepper said:

Funny, didn’t you drag our allies into your war then leave them fighting as you peaced? Havgle try a different approach instead of trying to be this “micro hating bully” personality you got going on. If everyone was like you then OWR wouldn’t have given your failed alliance a chance. Oh yeah! Didn’t you also ask NWSRFE for help? Even funnier lmao

just kiss already

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Havgle said:

Well... It's kinda cheating to point out we cared about your war when our protectorate was one of the combatants in the war...

Congrats to both TGUR and Compass on the new treaty!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Havgle said:

Definitely not BS, you led multiple alliances into war, these so-called micros that you hate so much and then abandoned them as you tried to get peace for yourself. You just fail to see how much of a hypocrite you are. You’re just riding a micro-hating bandwagon, but try to be excessive with your hate in a way that it’s pretty much bullying, like how you did in our FA server. All alliances start somewhere, just like yours did and yours was given a chance, now quit being salty.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DaBigBawss said:

This is an interesting move by both parties to say the least.

Not really. Both are similarly tiered, and in the same sphere. Move hypothetically makes sense, but I have many doubts about the execution and the necessity of the treaty. 

Havglerepmeme.gif

3 minutes ago, Havgle said:

193506524_ScreenShot2021-01-14at4_44_34PM.png.8acfc5655b9276e2950bdbf5c97e417f.png

“Also I am not mad you guys asked them to join I don’t mind” - Kan reply to you asking them for help

”Oh wait no no no don’t send them pls” - you changing your mind but still having them go to war with you

Seems pretty obvious you asked my guy.

I asked AC, not Mando or Compass. And I asked AC on reasons for me being friends with one of their gov, and no other reason.

Havglerepmeme.gif

2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Idk why so many people criticise two smaller alliances signing paper. If you find it irrelevant or that it irritates you, you don't have to read it :P 

Congrats on your treaty!

Thank you, because I was more or less thinking the same thing :)

• Upvote 3