Possible Multis

Alan

Nation A - https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=244070
Nation B - https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=251674

These nations shared the same Unique ID and were in Pantheon together for a while. Nation A and B was using the Pantheon bank to transfer funds to each other to circumvent the trade restrictions of nations on the same network.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

I’m the operator of Nation A. Yes, I believe I should get a strike for finding a loophole around the restrictions. I’m here to also tell you that, my brother, which in this case is Nation B, deleted his nation. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

This is a sham.

Whether you were using the account as a spy or using the account to farm resources (100/100 taxes) I feel that just a strike doesn't fit the offense here. For reference the second account just applied and entered FSR. Very strange that as soon as they're accepted to another alliance they would just delete the account. The activity here is more than suspicious and Locust actually flagged the account for multis. Just because I outed you and you decide to delete the second account still means that you broke the rules.

I still feel the 90 day ban should take place as to maintain the same level of moderation.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

7 hours ago, Young Guilo said:

This is a sham.

Whether you were using the account as a spy or using the account to farm resources (100/100 taxes) I feel that just a strike doesn't fit the offense here. For reference the second account just applied and entered FSR. Very strange that as soon as they're accepted to another alliance they would just delete the account. The activity here is more than suspicious and Locust actually flagged the account for multis. Just because I outed you and you decide to delete the second account still means that you broke the rules.

I still feel the 90 day ban should take place as to maintain the same level of moderation.

The nation wasn't used in any harmful way. No resources from it were transfered to A. And just so you know, this indeed is my brother, I have pictures of him, I can prove anything you want.

And also, he wasn't really interested to continue playing after Pantheon's coup.

9 hours ago, Young Guilo said:

This is a sham.

One more thing I forgot to add, if Alex was to punish me due to the actions taken from B, then I'd probably be already have gotten a 90-day ban. Alex has seen this thread and even reacted to one of my answers to it.

• Haha 1