In game ban appeal

Dwight k Schrute

I saw the image in question, which I won't link for obvious reasons, but I'll assume the people in question have shared it or it's still on the nation.

A reverse image search will turn up a story related to a Nigerian murder. The details of the body are quite graphic, and on first sight, I assumed it was real.

However, a discussion with some other friends unrelated to accused brought up that it was "obviously fake", given that a headless body should have either blood on the clothes or be in a pool of blood.

I think this one is a little too close to call, but I would say that real or not, it was an honest mistake by the accused, who could mistake it as "obviously fake", and not be doing it out of malice. There appears to be no rule against morbid themes either.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi, I would just like to say firstly I am sorry for said picture. I would instantly remove it had I been notified or warned or even given the chance. the last thing I would want to do is offend anyone and if I have I sincerly unreservedly apologise, i have had time to read the rules again, whilst I have been banned, and in the custom content section it does not list anything about graphic content. It says I should not post long images or images that may trigger epilepsy. For which you would get a strike. I've played the game for 2 years or nearly 2 years with no issue before now. Once again I am sorry im not trying to argue with anyone if I've missed something I would like to be able to set that right

Edited by Wakandasia
Mis spelling
  • Upvote 3

And, to give an unbiased perspective on this, an instant ban on someone's first offense in 2 years seems over the top. Especially if it's in a grey area like this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.