Hopping on the bandwagon..

Aqua-Corpsman

Hello! I thought, seeing as this is super popular to do atm (idk why), I'd do my introduction almost exactly 1 year late! Considering most people already know me, this is review before the quiz ;p. 

Right so where to start... 

I'm a high schooler in the North Country of NY. My life plans have recently been Texas style mercy killed (aka, thrown up into the air and shot to pieces), so I have no clue what I want to do. My whole irl life is in crisis about 75% of the time, so don't rely on me to do anything.

I'm generally quite friendly, albeit a bit dark and depressive. Been playing video games all my life, and always up for a chat. I also have way more life experience than I should, and ironically it's all the bad life experience. 

I am a fleshbag of contradictions. Consider this. Conservative, Irish, Jewish, farmer, transgender, nationalist, militaristic, depressed, history nerd, gamer and avid hunter/sharpshooter. Just reading that makes me go cross-eyed. With that I am usually very middle of the road and (imo, ofc) reasonable with my opinions. 

I have a lot of familiarity with personal interaction, garnered by my USNSCC and medical experience. I have pretty extensive military, history, political and medical knowledge which comes in handy when I least expect it. I can also type real fast (80 wpm) so that's cool.

On a darker note, I have a terminal blood disorder which has many many adverse effects. Immuno Thrombocytapenia is vastly understudied and is so unknown that many doctors have no idea what it is. All you need to know is occasionally my sleeping abilities get !@#$ed and I am awake for days on end before being unable to function for weeks, I may have medical interventions (although this is rare nowadays), and I am pretty morbid because death is my homie.

Seeing as I have played for a year now, I thought I should quickly comment on my experience here. That is, a very extensive experience lol. For some reason I was convinced I should become government the day I joined, and ended up become a trainee in AK and then in IF when my nation was 10 days old. It just got better from there. Got involved with the business world, was in the shadows of FA, met a lot of interesting people (some have left, some are my friends now) and experienced that which is experienced in a year in only a few months. The rest is history.

Yay, long overdue introduction that nobody asked nor cared for. Luv u all, PnW is the best thing that has happened to me in about 3-4 years. It has given me a sense of purpose and belonging that I have never felt before. It's probably really petty lol, but I have fallen in love with this shitty browser game with terrible features, the rich but generally boring history, and the community which is always in juxtaposition between being the most loving and caring people I have ever met and some of the most pleasurably/enjoyably annoying. 

That's all folks! ❤️ 

• Like 3

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

On a darker note, I have a terminal blood disorder which has many many adverse effects. Immuno Thrombocytapenia is vastly understudied and is so unknown that many doctors have no idea what it is. All you need to know is occasionally my sleeping abilities get !@#$ed and I am awake for days on end before being unable to function for weeks, I may have medical interventions (although this is rare nowadays), and I am pretty morbid because death is my homie.

Life can always be a strain with all the things that it imposes on you, but luckily it seems you've carried on for the better, and have found happiness in things throughout your life. I hope for there to be more of that then darkness, no one should be left there. 

I'm glad P&W has brought you happiness through the community. Wish you all the well out there. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...